United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread
 
Unread 25-04-2016, 08:29 PM
dragflick
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Where were they based?
Block 140, in the corner ish, first tier. Dunno why they were the most expensive though.
 
Unread 25-04-2016, 09:55 PM
ryanMUFC
 
Default

Should you be guaranteed one with all of the credits?
 
Unread 25-04-2016, 09:55 PM
wiganste
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Should you be guaranteed one with all of the credits?
Yes
 
Unread 25-04-2016, 09:59 PM
ryanMUFC
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Yes

Applied for the 85s
 
Unread 26-04-2016, 11:12 AM
Time For Heroes
 
Default

Gone for 85 and 65...middle of the road


Was considering renewing my season ticket at the same time in case that swung things in my favour
 
Unread 26-04-2016, 11:28 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Gone for 85 and 65...middle of the road


Was considering renewing my season ticket at the same time in case that swung things in my favour
The email offering a scarf swung it for me
 
Unread 26-04-2016, 11:29 AM
Time For Heroes
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
The email offering a scarf swung it for me :rollryes:
Well it is 'limited edition'
 
Unread 27-04-2016, 10:16 PM
My Name is Keith
 
Default

Gone for the £85's like everyone else seems to have done.

Opted out of the carling cup so looking doubtful for me - especially as the execs will now be re-involved.

Have booked a hotel just in case.
 
Unread 27-04-2016, 10:39 PM
ryanMUFC
 
Default

Free travel from the club..which turned out to be a bit shit for the Semi.
 
Unread 27-04-2016, 11:33 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Gone for the £85's like everyone else seems to have done.

Opted out of the carling cup so looking doubtful for me - especially as the execs will now be re-involved.

Have booked a hotel just in case.
I have 7/10 cup games. Got a semi ticket, there is hope pal. The allocation thing has pissed me off though. 28k each with the rest divvied out to fuckwit sponsors and tinpot teams
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Cup final ballot now open
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Australian Open Final Liu Jian Other Sports & Fitness 33 29-01-2012 03:48 PM
Champions League Ballot - Now Open Lok Football 19 11-04-2011 04:30 AM
Open University Final... Masterchef Final (part 1)... and "24" !! Fountz Food and Drink 30 28-02-2009 12:51 PM
Cup Final Ballot Results toseeunited Football 22 02-05-2007 11:00 AM
FA CUP Final Ticket poll for those successful in ballot: Dom Pérignon Football 9 01-05-2007 03:55 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:46 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.