United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Old 11-04-2016, 01:28 PM
TheFatGoth
 
Default Gundogan to city

Good signing for Pep.

Can really see City challenging Leicester and Spurs next season tbf.
 
Old 11-04-2016, 02:26 PM
erictheking7
 
Default

https://memecrunch.com/meme/2SACD/village-idiot
 
Old 11-04-2016, 02:59 PM
Fergie out 89
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by erictheking7
WAYSH?
 
Old 06-05-2016, 04:40 PM
puressence
 
Default

like i said elsewhere kompany mk2 dislocated his knee cap
 
Old 06-05-2016, 04:45 PM
Tiberian
 
Default

Their midfield is shit, so a ball playing midfielder was always going to be his first priority.

Probably play him at CB, Student of Van Gaal
 
Old 06-05-2016, 04:51 PM
browser
 
Default

they'll be onto Kroos and Sanches now.
 
Old 06-05-2016, 05:24 PM
S/Side.Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Their midfield is shit, so a ball playing midfielder was always going to be his first priority.

Probably play him at CB, Student of Van Gaal
Tbh Hummels to Bayern makes me think that Javi Martinez will be in City's backline next season.
 
Old 06-05-2016, 05:59 PM
Tiberian
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Tbh Hummels to Bayern makes me think that Javi Martinez will be in City's backline next season.
If he tries to defend in the PL as he has in Germany he will be asking for trouble. City is a major challenge for him, a competitive league for a start and he is not walking into a perfect scenario with a team ready to go.

Old squad, will have to make changes to play his style of football. Are any of their defenders capable in his system? Can not see Otamendi lasting long under Pep, has struggled this season, undersized for his position in the PL and not great on the ball.

He will have plenty of money to spend and his name will draw top players there, that is the fear.
 
Old 06-05-2016, 06:16 PM
S/Side.Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
If he tries to defend in the PL as he has in Germany he will be asking for trouble. City is a major challenge for him, a competitive league for a start and he is not walking into a perfect scenario with a team ready to go.

Old squad, will have to make changes to play his style of football. Are any of their defenders capable in his system? Can not see Otamendi lasting long under Pep, has struggled this season, undersized for his position in the PL and not great on the ball.

He will have plenty of money to spend and his name will draw top players there, that is the fear.
Yep, can see why United didn't go hard for Otamendi. Inferior to Smalling.

I do think his biggest problem will be getting the right players for him. Arguably LvG's main failure so far.
 
Old 06-05-2016, 06:31 PM
Tiberian
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Yep, can see why United didn't go hard for Otamendi. Inferior to Smalling.

I do think his biggest problem will be getting the right players for him. Arguably LvG's main failure so far.
Clearly I would say, I will never understand the Falcao scenario, not just in buying him but how he structured the rest of the attack, 3 old strikers who had all struggled to form working partnerships. Stripped the squad of any pacy back up and left us utterly reliant on Di Maria settling for any penetration and creativity.

Only really in the last 2-3 months he has been able to find an attack with chemistry and balance for all their inconsistency. Created a lot of his own problems.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Gundogan to city
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gundogan red @rmy Football 42 25-11-2014 11:17 AM
Gundogan caught up in tug of war as Bayern Munich look to pip Man Utd and Real Madrid in move for Do fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 04-03-2014 03:20 PM
Man United confident of Gundogan summer arrival and set to rival Man City for Blades' De Girolamo. T fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 17-01-2014 04:00 PM
Arsenal are still in for Borussia Dortmund midfielder Ilkay Gundogan The Watcher Football 12 07-08-2013 09:27 PM
Gundogan Aman27deep Football 38 29-04-2013 11:05 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:29 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.