United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-09-2016, 09:53 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbledinho
https://www.patreon.com/TheUnitedStand

$10 a month to skype with the big man himself.
This guy isn't as dumb as he looks. His youtube seems to be doing numbers aswell. Throw in patreon and he might start living off these videos if he doesn't already. I'm sure some on here could find ways to survive on the £50 a month he gets from his supporters.

Also bring on more gifs from that interview with the weird guy from the west country.

Unread 01-09-2016, 10:06 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Also bring on more gifs from that interview with the weird guy from the west country.

Unread 01-09-2016, 10:10 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Wow

Unread 01-09-2016, 10:20 PM
TheFatGoth

What I don't get is the appeal? Why do reds watch this shit?

With the stuff like full time devils and arsenal fan TV I can sort of get it because it gives an insight into the 'match day experience' *shudder* etc. But this is just baby faced man child making videos from his bed room - why do people care what he has to say?

Unread 01-09-2016, 10:21 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
The avatar ffs
One of Fred's best

Unread 01-09-2016, 10:31 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth

With the stuff like full time devils and arsenal fan TV I can sort of get it because it gives an insight into the 'match day experience' *shudder* etc. But this is just baby faced man child making videos from his bed room - why do people care what he has to say?
top class analysis

tbh i'm surprised he hasn't gone into management

Unread 01-09-2016, 10:38 PM
Buck

Quote:
YouTube doesn't pay that well. In fact, unless you're getting hundreds of thousands of views on each of your videos, you can forget about making enough to compensate for the amount of hours it takes to make each video.
£#%&! off

There are so many channels you've never come across before who have a million subscribers. He's sat in his bedroom giving some comments on a football match. To get to 30k is an achievement for something so bland, but to expect youtube to "pay well" is laughable.

Unread 01-09-2016, 10:41 PM
Sparky***

The new youtube rules and regulations for having advertising revenue on your videos should make a few youtubers shit their pants tbh.

You won't be able to make money off anything that isn't "advertiser friendly". Basically, a lot of people's youtube channels and careers may be £#%&!ed.

Unread 01-09-2016, 10:47 PM
Buck

Delighted.

Many of these guys will be utterly £#%&!ed once they realise the consequences of their behaviour when they're out in the real world.

Ksi and his army of 12 year olds will be in tears.

Unread 01-09-2016, 10:50 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Delighted.

Many of these guys will be utterly £#%&!ed once they realise the consequences of their behaviour when they're out in the real world.

Ksi and his army of 12 year olds will be in tears.
KSI will be absolutely fine. The guy is absolutely £#%&!ing minted.

Unread 01-09-2016, 10:57 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
KSI will be absolutely fine. The guy is absolutely £#%&!ing minted.
that's a travesty

one day these kids who look up to him will grow up and turn him off....hopefully. And he'll be too old to connect to the new generation of spotty teenagers.

he can't keep playing the #@&%! forever.

Unread 01-09-2016, 10:57 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth

£#%&! all people watched it but notice that not only did his channel get posted on here but his patreon did too. We might all be "mark's a joke" etc but he's thinking "fantastic! people are posting my patreon!"

The guy buys youtube views. Can't say how I know that exactly but a friend of a friend nevermind.

He's of the school of 'fake it until you make it'

Unread 01-09-2016, 11:08 PM
Buck

Unread 01-09-2016, 11:14 PM
sa7

Just watched a bit of that Fan TV with Goldbridge. That City fan might be the biggest @#%&! ever seen on the Internet.

Spouts all the usual Bert bullshit but does it in a posh accent while claiming to be a salt of the earth Manc. If Goldie Lookin' Bridge does decide to embark on a serial murdering career, I fervently hope he starts with that wacky socked gusset stain

Unread 01-09-2016, 11:39 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
£#%&! all people watched it but notice that not only did his channel get posted on here but his patreon did too. We might all be "mark's a joke" etc but he's thinking "fantastic! people are posting my patreon!"

The guy buys youtube views. Can't say how I know that exactly but a friend of a friend nevermind.

He's of the school of 'fake it until you make it'
The Main Thing Is Honesty. If You Can Fake That, You’ve Got It Made.

Not exactly relevant to what you're saying but I just fancied quoting Marx.

Unread 02-09-2016, 06:52 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
The Main Thing Is Honesty. If You Can Fake That, You’ve Got It Made.

Not exactly relevant to what you're saying but I just fancied quoting Marx.
Sincerity, you dope. Although, Karl was a funny guy either way. Him frieddich were the reeves and mortimer of their day.

Unread 02-09-2016, 07:06 AM
Sapien

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Sincerity, you dope. Although, Karl was a funny guy either way. Him frieddich were the reeves and mortimer of their day.
That sketch they did about class..."I know my place"...absolute genius. Also the fake beards - bloody hilarious!

Unread 02-09-2016, 07:23 AM
Sizlack

''Whats on the end of the stick Karl''

Unread 02-09-2016, 12:45 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Wow
Last one i promise...

Unread 02-09-2016, 02:32 PM
waynes ear's

Quote: