United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Unread 09-03-2018, 12:11 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
setting passwords on websites, where there is no guidance as to their requirements

<inserts password> too weak
<inserts longer password> must contain at least 1 number
<inserts longer password plus number> must contain at least 1 capital letter

And then instantly forget it

Unread 09-03-2018, 06:24 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
And then instantly forget it
YES! That too

Unread 09-03-2018, 11:16 PM
Why Don?

And when you get your password wrong subsequently, doesnít give you the initial criteria to help you remember.

Ooh big secret wow. All I need to do is set up a new account to learn the requirements.

Unread 14-03-2018, 09:20 AM
guerreiro

esports - fucking dweebs getting all uppity about its legitimacy and banging the drum hard all the time, trying to make everyone care and convince itís not just a bunch of social retards watching and playing professionally.

Unread 14-03-2018, 10:56 AM
Zorg

Thumbs down

When youíre walking along and a load of people get off a bus in front of you. Fucking going about their day, own business minding cunts.

Unread 14-03-2018, 11:26 AM
believe

People who go up or down one floor in lifts. Just been to an office on the 58th floor and it took me about 20 minutes

Unread 14-03-2018, 11:30 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
People who go up or down one floor in lifts. Just been to an office on the 58th floor and it took me about 20 minutes
this. 2x indian guys gave me the hairy eyeball because I pushed the doors open to jump in. They got off at the next floor. Almost did a carra on them.

Love pushing closing lift/tram/train doors open really aggressively btw. Wakes everyone up.

Unread 14-03-2018, 11:37 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
You'd have walked it quicker..

Unread 14-03-2018, 11:43 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You'd have walked it quicker..
Ha fuck that. I live on the 7th floor now and the lifts were out recently and I had to walk up. Iíd nearly passed out by the time Iíd got home. Bear in mind itís 35ish again and they donít tend to air condition the stair wells.

Unread 14-03-2018, 12:01 PM
Poop

Could you not just climb up/down the side of the building to avoid the stairs?

This bloke makes it look piss easy and he an old fifty something French cunt.