United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Old 19-11-2015, 08:31 AM
itisme_panaflex

Default What are you unreasonably intolerant about?

Like smokers, alcos, nose pickers, soft lads, ugly birds, paddies, muslims etc.

For me it's fat people who don't try to lose the fat.

I know a lot of them are probs fat since they were small kids, I assume they are mostly the ones that are not crippled with fat shame and are not arsed with losing the weight.

Have a lot of respect when I see a fatso out there jogging or at the gym. You know they are trying.

But I can't help but find the gluttonous ones disgusting.

There's one lad at work who must eat half the snack shelf from the shops every day. 2l bottles of fizzy drinks, laptop sized chocolate bars, party sized crisps bags and he sits there with his stomach exposed while he leans back in his built in back bean bag.

Vile imo. I hate fatsos.

Old 19-11-2015, 08:33 AM
Switching Off

People.

Old 19-11-2015, 08:37 AM
TheFatGoth

People who use Facebook - the others can be ok imo

Old 19-11-2015, 08:37 AM
silv

people being late at work.. no excuse (except for me)

Old 19-11-2015, 08:39 AM
Crumps

Needless noise/scruffy eaters.

Old 19-11-2015, 08:40 AM
Zorg

Nose pickers, noisy eaters and litter bugs. You utter fucking pigs. You disgusting, filthy fucking slobs.

Edit: actually that's not unreasonable. Genuinely think people who drop litter should be kept in labour camps.

Last edited by Zorg; 19-11-2015 at 08:45 AM.

Old 19-11-2015, 08:42 AM
silv

Chatters at work!! Honest to God the inane drivel that comes out of peoples mouths when they are getting paid to do a job 'did you know you can microwave carrots'... fuck sake. get back on the biscuits love, you're fooling nobody.

Crisp eaters. The absolute pits.

Old 19-11-2015, 08:46 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Nose pickers.
Actually one of the healthiest, most well balanced meal you can have. Also most nose puckers are more adept at doing things unseen. Finally tong using other people's nostrils is one of life's greatest pleasures for tonguer and tonguee

Old 19-11-2015, 08:47 AM
The taste of syphillis

Dawdlers, ....on pavements, supermarket aisles, petrol pumps, etc. Get the fuck out of the cunting way. As for those old bitches who put their fucking hanbags on the counter or check outs and fuck around getting their purses out.....boils my fucking piss

Old 19-11-2015, 08:58 AM
Eve_Of_Destruction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Nose pickers, noisy eaters and litter bugs. You utter fucking pigs. You disgusting, filthy fucking slobs.

Edit: actually that's not unreasonable. Genuinely think people who drop litter should be kept in labour camps.