United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 07-04-2015, 10:46 PM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Sorry to hear that pal. Tread carefully though, these scrotes will always try and find a way to take reprisals.
Cheers mate, I try too normally but my eldest is in bits and my blood is boiling. Will try to leave it a couple of days though so I react and don't overreact, which is the norm for me usually

Unread 08-04-2015, 07:06 AM
TheFatGoth

Shark. Nqat

Unread 08-04-2015, 07:15 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's Smirking Revenge
Cheers mate, I try too normally but my eldest is in bits and my blood is boiling. Will try to leave it a couple of days though so I react and don't overreact, which is the norm for me usually
Tell people he flashed her. Cunt deserves it for that

Unread 08-04-2015, 07:47 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's Smirking Revenge
Whereabouts are you?

Better off contacting the RSPCA (or your local equivalent). They'll investigate, and ultimately he'll be prosecuted. If he's banned from owning pets then that's surely the best outcome?

You could also have him tried via the court of social media.

No point putting your own liberty in peril.

Unread 08-04-2015, 09:16 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Whereabouts are you?

Better off contacting the RSPCA (or your local equivalent). They'll investigate, and ultimately he'll be prosecuted. If he's banned from owning pets then that's surely the best outcome?

Christ, how long were you in France?

Unread 08-04-2015, 09:19 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Just outside my front door on the pavement with its head ripped off. Wtf has done that?
Fucking awful that mate

Unread 08-04-2015, 09:54 AM
jem

my rodent liaison office frequently leaves headless mice around as presents. no placards.

maybe just kill everyone who looks a bit chavy with a violent breed of dog. or everyone west of st. ann's road.

Unread 08-04-2015, 10:04 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
my rodent liaison office frequently leaves headless mice around as presents. no placards.
Mine has found a full supply from next doors vegetable garden; doesn't leave them as obvious tokens of gratitude though, the fucker dumps them all over the shop generally hidden for better effect when found by the kids.

Unread 08-04-2015, 10:05 AM
Semantic Lisp

Like the way everyone is just assuming that this particular cat ever even had a head to try and make the story more gruesome... :shakehead:

Unread 08-04-2015, 10:21 AM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Whereabouts are you?

stockport (heaton chapel)

you're probably right, but like i said it upset the girls and its the only time i see red these days. I'm calm now so i'm thinking properly for once
Closed Thread