United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 07-04-2015, 07:59 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanzare
isn't that vibranteshire full of foxes? don't think they go out for a beer with pussies,iirc.

Beheadings a bit severe though.

Pulled off, cut through or bitten off?

Bit more info please.
Ripped off mate. Poor cat.

Unread 07-04-2015, 08:08 PM
zanzare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Ripped off mate. Poor cat.
That is fucking brutal. Do you think it was an animal? Last year there was a dog splattered all over the wall as you exit our Vicolo, as in side street. Turns out some old blind cunt hadn't see it tethered to it's front door, run over it and carried on like jack shit had happened. The rainbow spray of blood was about a metre high on our neighbours wall. "It was only a dog" was his defence.

cunt.

Unread 07-04-2015, 08:27 PM
Crumps

I had Snarf in a headlock before (little cat got him in the eye again so eye drops). He's built like no cat I have ever seen before, strength on the bastard. Roided up ginger bellsnif.

Unread 07-04-2015, 10:05 PM
armchair

I'd guess it was a dog. And probably let off the lead by a psycho owner.

Unread 07-04-2015, 10:09 PM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I'd guess it was a dog. And probably let off the lead by a psycho owner.

my little girls cat got savaged by a dog let off it's lead the other day. she found it bleeding on her bed and i had to put it down she's devasted but i have it on good authority with little shit let it happen.

there are some cunts about that don't give a shit what there dogs do.

Unread 07-04-2015, 10:12 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's Smirking Revenge
my little girls cat got savaged by a dog let off it's lead the other day. she found it bleeding on her bed and i had to put it down she's devasted but i have it on good authority with little shit let it happen.

there are some cunts about that don't give a shit what there dogs do.
You need to fuck both dog and owner. Eye for an eye life for a life. Biblical shit.

Unread 07-04-2015, 10:17 PM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
You need to f**k both dog and owner. Eye for an eye life for a life. Biblical shit.
It's not the dogs fault, it was being a dog. but apparently the owner struts around trying to be omar and treats it like shit, he's been seen hitting it apparently so i might just have to 'educate' him.

can't be arsed fighting these days, too much like hard work, but for anyone that upsets my girls i'll gladly make an exception.

Unread 07-04-2015, 10:22 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
It's not the dogs fault, it was being a dog. but apparently the owner struts around trying to be omar and treats it like shit, he's been seen hitting it apparently so i might just have to 'educate' him.

can't be arsed fighting these days, too much like hard work, but for anyone that upsets my girls i'll gladly make an exception.
Oh Jesus pal.

Unread 07-04-2015, 10:26 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Sorry to hear that pal. Tread carefully though, these scrotes will always try and find a way to take reprisals.

Unread 07-04-2015, 10:26 PM
armchair

Quote:

Years ago an acquaintance of mine had a staff and a little mongrel terrier, Both lovely animals but he treated them like shit especially the staff.Came home one day the staff had torn apart the terrier. He didn't have a clue about animals or even like animals. He just got them to get them. I wish the staff had torn him to shreds.
Closed Thread