Unread 03-02-2018, 12:55 PM
Poop

Apology accepted.

Begone with you now.

Unread 03-02-2018, 06:30 PM
Why Don?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
I'm playing a bizarre Japanese game called Sonicomi. It's a 'visual novel' whatever the f*** that means.

Basically I'm a photographer and I've got to take pictures of the girl in the image below. I decide where she models and what outfits she wears. She's a giggly bimbo with massive tits that the developers have painstakingly animated.

I don't know what the f*** I'm doing tbh but I reckon its only a matter of time before I crack one off to a videogame for the first time in my life. I have a beach photoshoot scheduled for her tomorrow

60 faps per second?

Unread 03-02-2018, 06:54 PM
AK14

The Hunter Call of the Wild on Ps4

Outside of FIFA I haven't played many games over the last years but this is bloody good. Also bought Ultimate Farm simulation or some shit so will give that a go some time this week.

Unread 03-02-2018, 07:42 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Shut up you dog nonce.

Unread 18-02-2018, 05:28 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

The long dark. Pc open world survival game. Single player. No monsters or shite, just you in the Canadian wilderness trying to stay alive vs wolves, hunger and the elements. Only played a bit, it's a bit simple but I like it. Most of the time it's just looking for food & warmth. Its basically a simulation of life without a gaf.

Unread 18-02-2018, 05:29 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
The long dark. Pc open world survival game. Single player. No monsters or shite, just you in the Canadian wilderness trying to stay alive vs wolves, hunger and the elements. Only played a bit, it's a bit simple but I like it. Most of the time it's just looking for food & warmth. Its basically a simulation of life without a gaf.
are you playing the story or just survival?

Unread 18-02-2018, 05:34 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
are you playing the story or just survival?
Story. To start off with.

Unread 18-02-2018, 05:35 PM
armchair

Quote:
Story. To start off with.
I couldn't take the story. Played it in beta and loved how hard the survival was though. That was before they had a story.

Unread 21-02-2018, 08:57 AM
Tiberian

Quote:
Playing that as well, got it through humble monthly. Not bad at all and I normally keep clear of the majority of the survival shite, but this is much more appealing.

Bounced hard off Civ 6 from that bundle, probably Civ-ed out after 4 and 5 but it just felt like a cartoony and simplistic, CIV for the mobile gaming era.

Unread 21-02-2018, 10:12 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Playing that as well, got it through humble monthly. Not bad at all and I normally keep clear of the majority of the survival shite, but this is much more appealing.

Bounced hard off Civ 6 from that bundle, probably Civ-ed out after 4 and 5 but it just felt like a cartoony and simplistic, CIV for the mobile gaming era.
i didn't really like the look of civ 6 either. moved to EU4 after i found civ 5 a bit silly too tbh.

also got wasteland 2 on steam sale. can't see myself ever getting into this one. looks way too complicated.