United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Closed Thread
 
Unread 20-03-2014, 08:29 PM
Shooter McGavin
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
I was going to say who I thought that looked like, but thought better of it.
Need poop to photoshop Moyes in
 
Unread 20-03-2014, 09:15 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
I was going to say who I thought that looked like, but thought better of it.
Barney?
 
Unread 23-03-2014, 03:44 PM
thatsfuctit
 
Default

 
Unread 23-03-2014, 04:13 PM
otbarney
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Barney?
Fuck off Cocksmoker, I was thinking Pure myself.
 
Unread 23-03-2014, 06:33 PM
TravellingRed
 
Default

Talking of racist fuck heads I saw a guy in the pub last night with a white power t shirt on, had the SS emblem on it, 88 and a nazi eagle, the full works. Couldn't believe my eyes tbh, surely that's just asking for a hiding? I'm suprised they even served him, one of the barmen is black ffs. Pluss it's a mixed bag in there anyway, always a few trannys milling around and gay people, hardly the place I'd expect a nazi to be drinking. Fucking disgusting :shakehead:
 
Unread 23-03-2014, 07:51 PM
Lazlo Panaflex
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
Talking of racist fuck heads I saw a guy in the pub last night with a white power t shirt on, had the SS emblem on it, 88 and a nazi eagle, the full works. Couldn't believe my eyes tbh, surely that's just asking for a hiding? I'm suprised they even served him, one of the barmen is black ffs. Pluss it's a mixed bag in there anyway, always a few trannys milling around and gay people, hardly the place I'd expect a nazi to be drinking. Fucking disgusting :shakehead:
Is this your way of telling us you frequent a gay bar?
 
Unread 23-03-2014, 07:57 PM
magic_cantona
 
Default

I wonder if you'll get people at his funeral holding signs up, taking the piss.

It'd be fucking delightful. Awful cunts. How, with all of the gun crime in the USA, have they not been sprayed with an AK?:shakehead:

Still, this cunts a start. The fag.
 
Unread 24-03-2014, 12:42 AM
TravellingRed
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Is this your way of telling us you frequent a gay bar?
it's next door to a few famously gay places actually hence the fruits and trannys that frequent the place but it isn't a gay bar, like I say it's a mixed bag of people in there, I like it they have a decent juke box and pool tables and the beer is $1.75 a bottle. Just an unusual place for a white supremacist nazi to turn up
 
Unread 24-03-2014, 06:11 AM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
it's next door to a few famously gay places actually hence the fruits and trannys that frequent the place but it isn't a gay bar, like I say it's a mixed bag of people in there, I like it they have a decent juke box and pool tables and the beer is $1.75 a bottle. Just an unusual place for a white supremacist nazi to turn up
An Englishman, a gay and white supremacist Nazi walk in to a bar...
 
Unread 24-03-2014, 06:27 AM
Lazlo Panaflex
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
it's next door to a few famously gay places actually hence the fruits and trannys that frequent the place but it isn't a gay bar, like I say it's a mixed bag of people in there, I like it they have a decent juke box and pool tables and the beer is $1.75 a bottle. Just an unusual place for a white supremacist nazi to turn up
Maybe he's one of these ironic nazis. The Americans never fail to surprise that is for dang sure.

G2c you are immersing into that scene through. From asylum seeker biker gangs in the Norge to Nazi gay bars in the bible belt. Nobody could accuse you of being a Derek anyway.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: KKK stand, intolerant deluded red down
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
North Stand renamed the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand at Old Trafford fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 05-11-2011 03:20 PM
Deluded blues Manchester Football 14 06-02-2008 04:47 PM
Deluded Scousers Terry Silver Off Topic 14 25-05-2007 03:42 PM
Hypocritical deluded Scousers Fatboy Shrek Off Topic 6 05-04-2007 02:09 PM
Deluded Scousers Fatty Boomalang Off Topic 13 05-02-2007 03:19 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:57 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.