United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Closed Thread

Unread 20-03-2014, 08:29 PM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
I was going to say who I thought that looked like, but thought better of it.
Need poop to photoshop Moyes in

Unread 20-03-2014, 09:15 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
I was going to say who I thought that looked like, but thought better of it.
Barney?

Unread 23-03-2014, 03:44 PM
thatsfuctit

Unread 23-03-2014, 04:13 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Barney?
Fuck off Cocksmoker, I was thinking Pure myself.

Unread 23-03-2014, 06:33 PM
TravellingRed

Talking of racist fuck heads I saw a guy in the pub last night with a white power t shirt on, had the SS emblem on it, 88 and a nazi eagle, the full works. Couldn't believe my eyes tbh, surely that's just asking for a hiding? I'm suprised they even served him, one of the barmen is black ffs. Pluss it's a mixed bag in there anyway, always a few trannys milling around and gay people, hardly the place I'd expect a nazi to be drinking. Fucking disgusting :shakehead:

Unread 23-03-2014, 07:51 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
Talking of racist fuck heads I saw a guy in the pub last night with a white power t shirt on, had the SS emblem on it, 88 and a nazi eagle, the full works. Couldn't believe my eyes tbh, surely that's just asking for a hiding? I'm suprised they even served him, one of the barmen is black ffs. Pluss it's a mixed bag in there anyway, always a few trannys milling around and gay people, hardly the place I'd expect a nazi to be drinking. Fucking disgusting :shakehead:
Is this your way of telling us you frequent a gay bar?

Unread 23-03-2014, 07:57 PM
magic_cantona

I wonder if you'll get people at his funeral holding signs up, taking the piss.

It'd be fucking delightful. Awful cunts. How, with all of the gun crime in the USA, have they not been sprayed with an AK?:shakehead:

Still, this cunts a start. The fag.

Unread 24-03-2014, 12:42 AM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Is this your way of telling us you frequent a gay bar?
it's next door to a few famously gay places actually hence the fruits and trannys that frequent the place but it isn't a gay bar, like I say it's a mixed bag of people in there, I like it they have a decent juke box and pool tables and the beer is $1.75 a bottle. Just an unusual place for a white supremacist nazi to turn up

Unread 24-03-2014, 06:11 AM
believe

Quote:
it's next door to a few famously gay places actually hence the fruits and trannys that frequent the place but it isn't a gay bar, like I say it's a mixed bag of people in there, I like it they have a decent juke box and pool tables and the beer is $1.75 a bottle. Just an unusual place for a white supremacist nazi to turn up
An Englishman, a gay and white supremacist Nazi walk in to a bar...

Unread 24-03-2014, 06:27 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Maybe he's one of these ironic nazis. The Americans never fail to surprise that is for dang sure.

G2c you are immersing into that scene through. From asylum seeker biker gangs in the Norge to Nazi gay bars in the bible belt. Nobody could accuse you of being a Derek anyway.
Closed Thread