United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Unread 18-04-2017, 03:07 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Apparently discontinued fairly recently. Some people seemingly still forlornly inquiring online for places they are still on sale, it takes all sorts
broken Britain !

they've not touched the Heinz sandwich spread, have they?

tasted like salad cream mixed with the floor sweepings of the fruit n veg section of netto.

I remember wigansteven said he used to work in a fish spread factory or something years ago and if we knew what they put in them, we'd never buy another jar ( i doubt many still do )

Unread 18-04-2017, 03:17 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
broken Britain !

they've not touched the Heinz sandwich spread, have they?

tasted like salad cream mixed with the floor sweepings of the fruit n veg section of netto.

I remember wigansteven said he used to work in a fish spread factory or something years ago and if we knew what they put in them, we'd never buy another jar ( i doubt many still do )

I spent a summer working in a pie factory. Never eaten one since
(you don't want to know)

Unread 18-04-2017, 03:49 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I spent a summer working in a pie factory. Never eaten one since
(you don't want to know)
only eat fray bentos m8 so i'm safe. best quality cuts

Unread 18-04-2017, 03:53 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Unread 18-04-2017, 04:53 PM
Poop

Overwhelmed

Anyone read that fucking rag (Daily Mail)? They do about forty fawning articles a day on the fucking Beckhams telling its readers what a beautiful perfect incredibly talented family they are. I swear they must be paying them a fortune to do so.

Unread 18-04-2017, 04:54 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop

Overwhelmed

Anyone read that fucking rag (Daily Mail)? They do about forty fawning articles a day on the fucking Beckhams telling its readers what a beautiful perfect incredibly talented family they are. I swear they must be paying them a fortune to do so.
You must have missed the whole "Beckham knighthood" scandal then?

Unread 18-04-2017, 05:24 PM
ScarFace

the dailymail website is very very odd. its like mixing news with tmz/ok magazine.

articles about nuclear war next to harvey price campaigning against twitter trolls he cant even see.

Unread 18-04-2017, 05:33 PM
Poop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
You must have missed the whole "Beckham knighthood" scandal then?

Oh yeah.

Unread 18-04-2017, 05:43 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
It's so easy to do it yourself anyway, cheese on toast with some salami and lashings of tomato ketchup and you've got yourself a mini pizza
Tramp

Unread 18-04-2017, 05:44 PM
Zorg

Quote: