United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 27-06-2013, 03:27 PM
The Stella Fella

Default Champion sports tours

Taking my 11yr old lad to charidee shield - first time at wemberlee for him - was looking at getting coach - not been on champion for years are they still ok? Especially for a kid (remember some rum times at selhurst park yrs ago)

Don't fancy driving.

If not what other sensible options r there? coach or train wise from Mcr on day

CIA

Unread 27-06-2013, 03:33 PM
dragflick

Think we're on with O'neill aswell for this. It's who I go with for most aways. Might wanna check as he fills up quick, but will have a few coaches going.

But yeah, it 'el be fine. Your lad will love it tbf. Aslong as he doesn't mind passive smoking and watching lads do coke off crates of Stella at 8 in the morning....

Unread 27-06-2013, 03:37 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Think we're on with O'neill aswell for this. It's who I go with for most aways. Might wanna check as he fills up quick, but will have a few coaches going.

But yeah, it 'el be fine. Your lad will love it tbf. Aslong as he doesn't mind passive smoking and watching lads do coke off crates of Stella at 8 in the morning....

Just tell him to pass the key on if he feels under pressure...

Unread 27-06-2013, 03:38 PM
barca99

Betty bus?

Unread 27-06-2013, 03:39 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:

Serious? Passive smoking ? Thought that was banned!

Unread 27-06-2013, 03:45 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Just tell him to pass the key on if he feels under pressure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Serious? Passive smoking ? Thought that was banned!
I know, rebels eh. But nah, be fine. Especially for the charity shield against Wigan....

Unread 27-06-2013, 03:50 PM
MUFC One Love

Get him on it ffs. Far to many people are concerned about what their kids might see etc I don't mean you btw, because you're obviously considering it.

My old man took me to the '95 Final against Everton on a coach and I loved it. I loved it when he took me to watch the odd big game in the pub as well, men swearing, drinking and smoking.

Unread 27-06-2013, 04:17 PM
forzagarza

I know at least 3 reds who have hepatitis from doing coke using the same implements on away bus trips

Unread 27-06-2013, 04:21 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Get him on it ffs. Far to many people are concerned about what their kids might see etc I don't mean you btw, because you're obviously considering it.

My old man took me to the '95 Final against Everton on a coach and I loved it. I loved it when he took me to watch the odd big game in the pub as well, men swearing, drinking and smoking.
Email sent to champion .

Unread 15-07-2013, 06:16 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raids2006
Hello guys
I don't know if its a good place to post but any of you guys think they might not be able to make it for the match in Wimbledon Manu vs Wigan in August is willing to sell their tickets plz or somewhere I can buy it plz I live in London. Thanks
We're playing them at football, not tennis.

Unread 15-07-2013, 09:38 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Hello guys
£#%&! off

Unread 15-07-2013, 09:41 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
We're playing them at football, not tennis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
£#%&! off

this place etc

Unread 15-07-2013, 02:46 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

Quote:
Hello guys
I don't know if its a good place to post but any of you guys think they might not be able to make it for the match in Wimbledon Manu vs Wigan in August is willing to sell their tickets plz or somewhere I can buy it plz I live in London. Thanks
Hello i have a spare ticket. How much will you pay? £200 each is going rate off touts at the moment

Unread 16-07-2013, 09:48 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
On me how much u looking for plz thanks
can you not read? or type coherent sentences for that matter

also, are you related to puressence?

Unread 16-07-2013, 02:45 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

Quote:
On me how much u looking for plz thanks
Ill take £150. Doing you a favour

Unread 16-07-2013, 07:59 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
It meant to be ( pm me how much you looking for ) here u go if u couldn't figure it out mate anything else I can help u with ?

classic raids
Closed Thread