United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Music > Tissue Island Discs (TID's)
Reply
 
Unread 29-10-2012, 07:52 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
You broadcast in the style of Savile yer cubt

cunt

I think you meant cunt
 
Unread 29-10-2012, 07:53 PM
Brenner
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
cunt

I think you meant cunt
Tommy Dickfingers using these fuckin iPhones ffs
 
Unread 29-10-2012, 08:00 PM
signed dc
 
Thumbs up

Great news Brenner, is the date still tbc? Can I just suggest that you consider a doing it some point near Christmas? Bit obvious I know seeing as the thread title says christmas 2012, but I've known some Xmas specials to not happen until well into January the following year! Hard to believe I know!
 
Unread 29-10-2012, 08:02 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Great news Brenner, is the date still tbc? Can I just suggest that you consider a doing it some point near Christmas? Bit obvious I know seeing as the thread title says christmas 2012, but I've known some Xmas specials to not happen until well into January the following year! Hard to believe I know!
well into january ?

january 3rd you cunt
 
Unread 29-10-2012, 08:02 PM
The Watcher
 
Default

Titty Quiz
 
Unread 29-10-2012, 08:12 PM
Brenner
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Great news Brenner, is the date still tbc? Can I just suggest that you consider a doing it some point near Christmas? Bit obvious I know seeing as the thread title says christmas 2012, but I've known some Xmas specials to not happen until well into January the following year! Hard to believe I know!
It will be before Christmas Dcers, that doddering old cunt who guested for that debacle is currently the subject of a Police investigation into his noncery, will be nowhere fuckin near it
 
Unread 29-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Brenner
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Titty Quiz
Yes, Watchers, I'll do a Titty Quiz as well
 
Unread 29-10-2012, 08:16 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
It will be before Christmas Dcers, that doddering old cunt who guested for that debacle is currently the subject of a Police investigation into his noncery, will be nowhere fuckin near it

furious about this

less than a fortnight ago we were discussing the over-aggressive fingering of women, and now he's accusing me of being a greyhound who jumped the gun*



typical north manc cunt














* not waiting for the hare to start
 
Unread 29-10-2012, 08:29 PM
The Watcher
 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
Yes, Watchers, I'll do a Titty Quiz as well
 
Unread 29-10-2012, 08:39 PM
signed dc
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
It will be before Christmas Dcers, that doddering old cunt who guested for that debacle is currently the subject of a Police investigation into his noncery, will be nowhere fuckin near it
I'm sure I speak for all right minded citizens when I say what a relief that is.

Seen this from last time? Very savile-esque...
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=123
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: TID's 2012 Christmas Special
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TID's Christmas Special Brenner Off Topic 97 29-12-2009 10:43 PM
'24' Christmas Special Toilet sniffer V Off Topic 5 19-12-2009 02:36 PM
MasterFred Christmas Special wiganste Food and Drink 16 16-01-2009 11:39 AM
Gavin and Stacey Christmas Special My Name is Keith Off Topic 13 31-12-2008 12:44 PM
Tit Quiz Christmas Special waynes ear's Off Topic 32 16-12-2007 12:28 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:14 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.