United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 16-10-2012, 04:06 PM
Grimson

He will fool a few of the younger players with the face-cupping thing. They'll think he really cares about them and wants to make their career. And why wouldn't they - they haven't had the experience yet of being dropped or passed over. Those he does promote and play will love him.

The senior pros will see right through it, and they'll hate it.

Unread 16-10-2012, 04:22 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
He's terrible, isn't he? They must have paid him a fortune, and he just drones. They should have used the same guy who does 24/7 for HBO.
The script is genius...genuinely loled at 'Suarez's irrefutable indespensibility' the other week.

Unread 16-10-2012, 04:27 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
He will fool a few of the younger players with the face-cupping thing. They'll think he really cares about them and wants to make their career. And why wouldn't they - they haven't had the experience yet of being dropped or passed over. Those he does promote and play will love him.

The senior pros will see right through it, and they'll hate it.
Yep, though they won't admit it yet. For the moment it's 'Brendan is a breath of fresh air, full of new ideas'.

Unread 16-10-2012, 04:46 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
Be my guest, it's not copyright.

We used to have one of those odd PE teachers in high school. Insisted all the boys shower without shorts. Would watch for a few mins then would strip off and stand there soaping his bollocks. The shower would empty in seconds, but not as quick as he emptied his sack

I was about to say it was normal for us to shower without our shorts on but then it went all saville.

Unread 16-10-2012, 05:31 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Yep, though they won't admit it yet. For the moment it's 'Brendan is a breath of fresh air, full of new ideas'.
What's hilarious is that his main idea, to pass the ball, isnt new at all, and every successful club does it. But his insistance that Reina plays it short has cost them quite a few goals

Unread 16-10-2012, 05:34 PM
Poop

Just finished episode 2. Dear Jesus he's a fucking joke. Surely they hired him just for a bit of a laugh?

Okay? Okay? Okay?

Unread 16-10-2012, 05:38 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
his insistance that Reina plays it short has cost them quite a few goals
What's doubly funny about that is, the one thing that dude can do consistently well is hit a target 50-60 yards away, and Brenton has basically stopped him doing it.

Then again, no idea why Reina doesn't just do what he wants. What's Brenton going to do, drop him for Brad Jones?

Unread 16-10-2012, 05:40 PM
tatty

I can't believe their fans aren't cottoning on to him being not much more than a snake-oil salesman who is turning them in to a parody of themselves.

Bloody love Bren me, love him.

Unread 17-10-2012, 07:37 AM
HERTS_RED

Reina injured himself last night doing his half time cheerleader act for Spain

Doni's fucked off back to Brazil on "compassionate" leave, leaving them with Jones as they're only recognised (I used that term loosely) keeper

Poor old Brenton, he should be gold by christmas as they'll (still) be battling relegation places

Unread 17-10-2012, 09:46 AM
Switching Off

Always running about that dint. Serves him right. How DDG hasn't overtaken him is beyond me.