Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 24-11-2011, 07:40 PM
magic_cantona

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUCK KFC
you've done worse tbhpanini
I done worse than the panini tbhrunningintoahotellobbynakedandthenrealisingthat acoachloadofpensionersweretotheleftcheckingin

Unread 24-11-2011, 07:44 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Get on well with both. I am an only child so my dad is like a brother, he also a top red.
Seeing as you're from Midd he's probably is, as well as being your uncle/cousin too.

Unread 24-11-2011, 07:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
mum died when I was 17 - was a good looking woman, a great mum to me, got on fine with her - I often think it was really sad that she never lived to meet her grandkids

dad died when I was 35 - genuinely the nicest person I ever knew

filling up here
Fucking hell funners, didn't know both your parents were gone. Not looking forward to that day myself, whenever it comes......

(still, didn't happen to *my* old man until he was nearly 70 )

Unread 24-11-2011, 07:55 PM
Mr_Ed

My mum constantly rejects me and my dad was particularly harsh to me the day he died... My constant need for validation means I've ended up having sex with people I don't really like and in all kinds of trouble.

Horrid...

Unread 24-11-2011, 08:00 PM
Withers

Get on great with my Mum and Dad. Never fall out with them.

Think it helps that they are only 20 years older than me.

Throughout my life I have always regularly drank with my Dad and my Mum and Wife are like best friends.

If it wasn't for the middle brother then everything would be pretty much all you could ask for really.

Unread 24-11-2011, 08:06 PM
redhegemony

Very odd relationship - genuinely can't understand them and how they behave. make allowances for them being elderly but it's peculiar. They don't appear to have the slightest interest in any of their children and grandchildren, though I was the worst behaved so maybe they're getting their own back. I think many of their generation are very fucked up by the consequences of WWII.

On the plus side it has made me think very closely about my relationship with my own kids and make it a very positive experience.

Unread 24-11-2011, 08:43 PM
HarkNowHear

Dad pegged when I was 23. We hadnt spoken for two years either

always regret that

Me Mam did one 7 years ago.

Fuckin devoed

Good people but fuck knows how they married.

Got on with em both I guess. Me Mam was the twatter when I was young. The first thing that came to hand would end up around my head.

Unread 24-11-2011, 09:26 PM
otbarney

My mam and dad both do my fuckin swede in, but I love them to bits.

My mam's 75 and the old man is 78, convinced that every year will be their last, but they keep on keeping on.

Unread 24-11-2011, 09:31 PM
suedeshoes

My dad was a rum cunt. He was a copper in Manchester between 1957 and 1987. He was a big, hard, charming fella, knew everyone and told better stories than anyone I've met. He died 10 years ago. Like no fun it's a huge regret he never lived to meet my kids.

My mam's from Yorkshire and is as blunt as they come. She loves me to bits but she'd rather bake a pie than say the 'love' word.

Great people my mam and dad.

Unread 24-11-2011, 10:00 PM
elephantstone

Even though both of mine have gone I see some of their mannerisms in my kids and it makes me laugh and gives me a warm feeling. My eldest pulls a cheeky grin like me mam and the second boy when explaining something uses his hands to explain just like me old man.
Closed Thread