United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 27-11-2006, 05:40 PM
KHITC.

Default Moston mice...

Had a beer with one of the lads from the Moston mice at half time in the Stretty yesterday. quality laugh. He was telling us how he jibbed the game as well as the beers in his hand. I started chatting to him as he was trying to get a free bet off one of the foreign lads behind the BetFred counter. He was saying how he picks up empty bottles of bud, fills them with hot water in the toilet and then brings them to the kiosk asking for replacements because they are warm! brilliant

He reckons its getting easier to jib into places. He did Sheff Utd, Bolton, Celtic and most home games this season.

Unread 27-11-2006, 05:49 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHITC.
He was saying how he picks up empty bottles of bud, fills them with hot water in the toilet and then brings them to the kiosk asking for replacements because they are warm!

Superb !!

Unread 27-11-2006, 05:52 PM
koppas

When they jib, where do they stand/sit though?

Unread 27-11-2006, 05:55 PM
Stan_Tier2

there jibs are rubbish

Unread 27-11-2006, 05:55 PM
Stan_Tier2

seen infinately better 1st hand by lads who dont see the need to give themselves some 'crazy' tag

Unread 27-11-2006, 06:04 PM
KHITC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
When they jib, where do they stand/sit though?
he was saying that up at the top of the stretford end everyone stands up and they all just mix in up there. saying that though, at least once this season a couple of them were sat on the end of our row and my seat is the very front row of tier 2. they dont really give a shit to be honest, they will sit/stand anywhere. Obviously at aways most people stand anyway so its not really a problem.

Unread 27-11-2006, 06:05 PM
KHITC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan_Tier2
seen infinately better 1st hand by lads who dont see the need to give themselves some 'crazy' tag
excuse me?

Unread 27-11-2006, 06:13 PM
Greengate

I saw a load of them getting launched from the Stretford before kick off yesterday. Some of them sit in the corners, where the stadium curves round there are occasional gaps between seats, they get in there.

Unread 27-11-2006, 07:58 PM
agricola

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHITC.
Had a beer with one of the lads from the Moston mice at half time in the Stretty yesterday. quality laugh. He was telling us how he jibbed the game as well as the beers in his hand. I started chatting to him as he was trying to get a free bet off one of the foreign lads behind the BetFred counter. He was saying how he picks up empty bottles of bud, fills them with hot water in the toilet and then brings them to the kiosk asking for replacements because they are warm! brilliant

He reckons its getting easier to jib into places. He did Sheff Utd, Bolton, Celtic and most home games this season.
Did you get his autograph?

Unread 27-11-2006, 08:00 PM
MR BROWN

no but ive heard hes still farting cum......
Closed Thread