United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-10-2010, 07:24 AM
rafabio

Default Re: fergie on his successor: united need experience, will not have a young manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Joe Kinnear
Imagine press conferences with him

Unread 26-10-2010, 07:25 AM
MUFC One Love

Default Re: fergie on his successor: united need experience, will not have a young manager

Holloway for me.

Unread 26-10-2010, 07:47 AM
Argentina

Margy

Unread 26-10-2010, 07:58 AM
BarryX

I think there should be a 'management team' made up of former players:

VDS or Schmikes as the goalie coach.
Neville - defender coach.
Scholes - midfielder coach.
Giggs in charge of wingers.
OGS - goal scoring coach.

Eric to be head coach and in charge of team selection.
Beckham to be his right hand man, doing press conferences and helping to sell the Utd brand to the world.

I am serious about that, too. Surely the ideally management team over the sporting side of the club.

Unread 26-10-2010, 08:01 AM
koppas

Schmeichel should never be allowed to set foot in Old Trafford again the lying, money grabbing, judas cunt.

Unread 26-10-2010, 08:07 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX

Beckham to be his right hand man, doing press conferences and helping to sell the Utd brand to the world.

I am serious about that, too. Surely the ideally management team over the sporting side of the club.
Wages might be a stumbling block.

Unread 26-10-2010, 08:17 AM
Poop

I think Utd should go all out for Rafa. He's the only man I think is capable of bringing Utd up to that extra level. Good in the transfer market too.

Unread 26-10-2010, 08:30 AM
believe

Thumbs up Re: fergie on his successor: united need experience, will not have a young manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX

we'd be almost like liverpool in the 90's

Unread 26-10-2010, 08:33 AM
elephantstone

Mourinho won't come if he has no money to spend/rebuild.

Unread 26-10-2010, 08:34 AM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Schmeichel should never be allowed to set foot in Old Trafford again the lying, money grabbing, judas cunt.

yeah, what did he ever do for us !

:shakehead:
Closed Thread