United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-09-2010, 07:48 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Can't be that bad cause he's sat on the bench.
Has it popped up at the other end?

Unread 09-09-2010, 07:50 PM
RedMenace

Just showed him at the end walking off the pitch he was limping but it didn't seem too bad.

Unread 09-09-2010, 08:25 PM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
ffs hark at Sparkingtons

is there any United player whose ehouse you haven't sorted out

still working on getting into berbs castle tbh, moats and dogs

moats and dogs

Unread 09-09-2010, 08:32 PM
dunk

£#%&!ing missed it

Anyone who watched it care to provide a synopsis?

Unread 09-09-2010, 09:08 PM
RedMenace

United had all of the ball, their keeper kept them in it. Will Keane got the first from a penalty after De Laet was taken out. Cofie came on and got the second, neat finish after he made room for himself in the box. Morrison, Eikrem and Ajose probably best for us along with De Laet though the defence had nothing to do.

Unread 09-09-2010, 09:13 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
United had all of the ball, their keeper kept them in it. Will Keane got the first from a penalty after De Laet was taken out. Cofie came on and got the second, neat finish after he made room for himself in the box. Morrison, Eikrem and Ajose probably best for us along with De Laet though the defence had nothing to do.
Ta!

Unread 09-09-2010, 09:14 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Just got back. Wouldn't say Utd had all of the ball, that's a disservice to County. They just never got shots away.

I don't wanna use a term like 'fancy dan', but that's exactly what Morrison looked like tonight. That Ajose has much more end product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
Interesting that vermijil is already in reserves team
Was meant to be in the team, didn't turn up apparently

Unread 09-09-2010, 09:18 PM
RedMenace

Morrison was a bit selfish I guess but he has a natural talent about him when he's bothered. Needs to grow up a bit judging from his regular off field exploits.

Unread 10-09-2010, 12:33 AM
shadowplay

Morrison is an absolutely superb talent. Has the talent and the brain to use it. Ajose and Cofie have really come on - Ajose in the last 12 months, and Big John looks a different player to the awkward one who ended last season. On a shit hot run, too.

Anderson was fairly shit before coming off, tbh. Kept giving the ball away. Again. No right-foot, and looked way off the pace again.I personally don't care that he got injured.

Unread 10-09-2010, 12:41 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Good stuff, I shall get my arse home for that then.

Still no word on Petrucci?
Still injured

Unread 10-09-2010, 01:07 AM
Sandman

I thought Eikrem was our best player last night.

Unread 10-09-2010, 04:06 AM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
nice chap, sorted out his garage electrics a few weeks ago when his old man couldn't get his car out

lives in frank stapleton's old house atm MOTWYW
Does he not still live in Stockport?

Unread 10-09-2010, 07:29 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
nice chap, sorted out his garage electrics a few weeks ago when his old man couldn't get his car out

lives in frank stapleton's old house atm MOTWYW
Hope he doesn't catch "miserable, angry faced, @#%&!" disease from it.

Unread 10-09-2010, 07:47 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Still injured
What's up with him?

Unread 10-09-2010, 08:21 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
I thought Eikrem was our best player last night.
really come on in the last two years, hasn't he, especially playing in the middle. looks like the kind of player whose abilities will transfer to the senior game very well. got high hopes for eikrem, good vision and delivery. norwood as well for similar reasons.

got my doubts about morrison. no question about the talent but not sure he has the application to succeed. still young, plenty of time for him to grow up yet.

Unread 10-09-2010, 08:27 AM
andyroo

How old is Morrison? 17? I thought he looked very good last night, and that was his first ressies match.

Unread 10-09-2010, 08:30 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
How old is Morrison? 17? I thought he looked very good last night, and that was his first ressies match.
He seems to glide past players with ease.

Unread 10-09-2010, 08:35 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
He seems to glide past players with ease.
going to be a top player.

Unread 10-09-2010, 08:36 AM
antonin jablonsky

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
going to be a top player.
Definitely.

Unread 10-09-2010, 08:38 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
really come on in the last two years, hasn't he, especially playing in the middle. looks like the kind of player whose abilities will transfer to the senior game very well. got high hopes for eikrem, good vision and delivery. norwood as well for similar reasons.

got my doubts about morrison. no question about the talent but not sure he has the application to succeed. still young, plenty of time for him to grow up yet.

yeah because no footballers with questionable attitudes have made it to the top.
Closed Thread