United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 20-07-2010, 01:59 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Default Malcolm Glazer

What's the latest on his condition, had a google round and he's not been seen in public or any health update for over 4 years now!

Surely after suffering 2 strokes, he's passed away and there have been no official announcements regarding it?

What do people think the general reaction is goign to be (when it's officially announced) at the next home game?

Unread 20-07-2010, 02:01 PM
believe

Default Re: Malcolm Glazer

he'll probably die laughing

Unread 20-07-2010, 02:02 PM
Mr_Ed

Christ - the world knows more about Fidel Castro or Kim Jong Il

Unread 20-07-2010, 02:04 PM
redloner

There were changes in the ownership tree a few years ago. Where previously United's owner was the Malcolm I Glazer revocable trust, it became the Glazer Family revocable trusts, so I guess if he hasn't died, he certainly doesn't have the mental capacity to continue to own and run the businesses.

Unread 20-07-2010, 02:09 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by redloner
There were changes in the ownership tree a few years ago. Where previously United's owner was the Malcolm I Glazer revocable trust, it became the Glazer Family revocable trusts, so I guess if he hasn't died, he certainly doesn't have the mental capacity to continue to own and run the businesses.
he should join the red knights

Unread 20-07-2010, 02:10 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redloner
We'll he's lost movement down in arm and leg hasn't he?

Just find it bizarre our wonderful owner(s) have not discussed his health in over 4 years! Not only that Bucaneer fans are also asking the same questions.

Sports Buisness Journal reported that "Club owner Malcolm Glazer and team CEO David Gill were on hand, joining top Aon officials" last week, yet nothing was ever noted of it and also his role on the NFL board has taken a backseat over past couple of years.

The reaction of OT is going to be something else, minutes silence?

Unread 20-07-2010, 02:22 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
We'll he's lost movement down in arm and leg hasn't he?

Just find it bizarre our wonderful owner(s) have not discussed his health in over 4 years! Not only that Bucaneer fans are also asking the same questions.

Sports Buisness Journal reported that "Club owner Malcolm Glazer and team CEO David Gill were on hand, joining top Aon officials" last week, yet nothing was ever noted of it and also his role on the NFL board has taken a backseat over past couple of years.

The reaction of OT is going to be something else, minutes silence?
if they do announce it at OT, it will be a minute of

Unread 20-07-2010, 02:35 PM
jaffo

He's alive and well on Twitter http://twitter.com/Malcolm_Glazer

Unread 20-07-2010, 02:57 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
he should join the red knights

Quite good for you that

Unread 20-07-2010, 04:00 PM
redloner

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
The reaction of OT is going to be something else, jelly & ice-cream!
Corrected that for you
Closed Thread