United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-03-2010, 10:24 AM
Stickman

His tackle on Morientes was his high point.

Unread 04-03-2010, 11:11 AM
florentino ariza

he came in after a few yaers with 50 pence head there so immediately seemed a positive move

scored on his debut didn't he?

i got caught up in it for about 5 games until it became apparent that he dived in high up the pitch, usually going to ground resulting him giving away a foul or sitting on his arse watching a winger disappear off into the distance

by the end he was a complete liability

Unread 04-03-2010, 04:53 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
played well for us for a season, player of the year, wasn't he?

not sure where this constant need to reinvent the past to suit the present comes from. good for a year, went a bit crap after that and we did well to get rid, shame he didn't go to the dippers.
Would have been great to see him fail there. That said, it was probably right to block the move on principle and we did laughably get all our money back from Madrid for him. The whole Heinze-dippers episode was one of the most @#%&!ish acts I can remember from a United player. Complete lack of respect and appreciation for the fans and, in particular, manager that had done a lot for him.

Fergie was extremely reasonable with Heinze, right from the start when he £#%&!ed off to the Olympics. He has since admitted that Heinze was asking away as early as the start of his second season, before the injury, yet the club remained sympathetic to his situation and allowed him to do his rehabilitation in Spain, again purely in order to give him the best chance of making the World Cup.

He came back from injury half the player, yet Fergie remained loyal to Heinze and, as said, was more than generous in the chances he afforded him the following season when Evra was clearly the better option at left-back. He even gave him the armband for a game or two towards the end of that season. Heinze’s showed his gratitude for all this by taking the club to court to try and force a move to our biggest rivals. Utter @#%&!.

Unread 04-03-2010, 05:27 PM
Tumescent Throb

diver

funny to watch

loved a tackle

good player overall

nasty injury

playing for the other side at times by the end i suspect

Unread 04-03-2010, 06:45 PM
£#%&! KFC

Argentina!

Unread 04-03-2010, 07:08 PM
moransbleedinghead

Heinze was a bit of a selfish @#%&!! shock horror, I would have expected someone whose grandad was an escaped SS officer to behave with a bit more sensitivity.
Closed Thread