United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer
Closed Thread
 
Unread 22-01-2010, 11:36 AM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default Re: Carrington Protest

nothing screams militant action quite like a cum-stained bed sheet.

seriously though, appreciate the effort. it's good to hear that some of the players were interested. it'd be nice to think that at least one of them would speak out, but i suppose they've too much to lose for that to happen.
 
Unread 22-01-2010, 11:50 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2
 
Default Re: Carrington Protest

Any news on a time yet?
 
Unread 22-01-2010, 12:20 PM
no fun
 
Default Re: Carrington Protest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Any news on a time yet?
why, do you need to let the babysitter know ?
 
Unread 22-01-2010, 12:54 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2
 
Default Re: Carrington Protest

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
why, do you need to let the babysitter know ?

No, trying to skive some time off work.
 
Unread 22-01-2010, 12:54 PM
Zorg
 
Default Re: Carrington Protest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
nothing screams militant action quite like a cum-stained bed sheet.

seriously though, appreciate the effort. it's good to hear that some of the players were interested. it'd be nice to think that at least one of them would speak out, but i suppose they've too much to lose for that to happen.
Well, the one player I might have expected to was Gary Neville. Career almost up, multi-millionaire, purports to be a fan. But no, he'd rather say the exact opposite.
 
Unread 22-01-2010, 01:15 PM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default Re: Carrington Protest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Well, the one player I might have expected to was Gary Neville. Career almost up, multi-millionaire, purports to be a fan. But no, he'd rather say the exact opposite.
yep, i was very surprised when i heard that. i was talking to somebody who knows him well and they said he is very anti-fc, too.
 
Unread 22-01-2010, 01:31 PM
Tumescent Throb
 
Default Re: Carrington Protest

"right, all you cunts who haven't got appointments, on the way out stop the car and have a little chat with the fans eh. some of them are paying your fucking wages"

etc
 
Unread 22-01-2010, 04:42 PM
Zorg
 
Default Re: Carrington Protest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
yep, i was very surprised when i heard that. i was talking to somebody who knows him well and they said he is very anti-fc, too.
Hmm. Eric Cantona on one side, Gary Neville and Tufty on the other.
 
Unread 22-01-2010, 04:45 PM
Tumescent Throb
 
Default Re: Carrington Protest

Cantona hasn't been to see FC for at least a month
 
Unread 22-01-2010, 04:51 PM
Zorg
 
Default Re: Carrington Protest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Cantona hasn't been to see FC for at least a month
True, the JCL cunt.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Carrington Protest
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
carrington up for sale Ashley's Grime Off Topic 86 14-01-2010 10:27 AM
6AM Carrington waynes ear's Off Topic 14 30-12-2007 09:30 PM
Should we all go down carrington? El Calafate Off Topic 4 18-07-2007 08:54 AM
Hargreaves at carrington now hickman2342 Off Topic 63 24-05-2007 07:30 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:02 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.