United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer
Closed Thread

Unread 20-01-2010, 02:42 PM
Sparky***

Default Re: 716.5m in debt

I fully expect the FA to do something about foreign ownership....the second it starts to benefit us in any way.

If we were in the same situation as our retarded blue neighbours, with an arab giving us untold bzillions to spend - you can bet your arse the Monday morning after it happened, first on the agenda for the FA, The premier league and Jeff Winter would be how to stop Manchester United from ruining football.

Unread 20-01-2010, 02:42 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Who we signing in the summer?

Unread 20-01-2010, 02:43 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
there was one reply on there that simply said

"if we get 500,000 fans to invest 2000 each we can get the billion to get the glazers out!!"
That's fucking genius. I'll start it. If everyone wants to paypal me the monies ([email protected]), I can get this going asap.

Unread 20-01-2010, 02:46 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
That's fucking genius. I'll start it. If everyone wants to paypal me the monies ([email protected]), I can get this going asap.
yhpm. 500,000 ffs

Unread 20-01-2010, 02:50 PM
Lok

Quote:
yhpm. 500,000 ffs
Unless there's an almighty collapse, we'll never be able to buy the club. It was tried years ago when the club was worth a tenth of what it is now and it didn't happen.

We'll just have to spread our cheeks to an arab/asian businessman and hope he's not too rough with us.

Unread 20-01-2010, 02:53 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Dont you think that the Supporters Clubs should come out and ask all United fans to request the FA to get involved?

Having the biggest club in England Supporters "not backing the World Cup Bid" (They certainly wont like that) refusing to back the bid and having a anti-world cup campaign until the FA/Government get involved might work and actually help the club out because currently we dont have any long term vision other than debt.

Worth a shout?

It would also be a good idea to get those horrible bastards involved, because there in a situation like us where investors have gotten into our clubs and are slowly destorying two of the biggest names in world football.

Unread 20-01-2010, 02:55 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Dont you think that the Supporters Clubs should come out and ask all United fans to request the FA to get involved?

Having the biggest club in England Supporters "not backing the World Cup Bid" (They certainly wont like that) refusing to back the bid and having a anti-world cup campaign until the FA/Government get involved might work?

Worth a shout?
In all seriousness, what can the FA do? They're powerless.

Unread 20-01-2010, 02:56 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
they certainly were when we asked them last time.

Unread 20-01-2010, 02:57 PM
Lok

Quote:
they certainly were when we asked them last time.
Agreed. If they were to stop the Glazers, it had to happen before they took over. They were toothless then so there's no chance they'll grow a pair and do something now. Even if they wanted to there's pretty much nothing they can do.

Unread 20-01-2010, 02:59 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Maybe but the fact is they have ties in with the government and the simple fact is we need what ever exposure and help we can get.

If there's a way to connect both clubs and have a goal to improve both clubs finances then we might have a campaign on our hands, two of the biggest clubs world wide not backing the bid wont look good will it?
Closed Thread