United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Unread 09-10-2009, 09:55 AM
n48
 
Default Gas Bastards anyone?

I'm surprised no thread already.
 
Unread 09-10-2009, 09:56 AM
antonin jablonsky
 
Default Re: Gas Bastards anyone?

What the fuck are they up to now!!!!
 
Unread 09-10-2009, 10:04 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver
 
Default Re: Gas Bastards anyone?

All the more money to pay me
 
Unread 09-10-2009, 10:07 AM
antonin jablonsky
 
Default Re: Gas Bastards anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
All the more money to pay me
Price hikes again is it you bunch of absolute bastards!!!!
 
Unread 09-10-2009, 10:11 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver
 
Default Re: Gas Bastards anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Price hikes again is it you bunch of absolute bastards!!!!
Price of energy is goign to go up 60% by 2016 according to the beeb. Nothing yet from the dark overlords but I'm sure with the media softening up the punters for an increase it can only be a matter of time.
Everytime you turn your boiler on imagine me throwing back my head and laughing in the way of a bad stereotype film villian.
 
Unread 09-10-2009, 10:12 AM
antonin jablonsky
 
Default Re: Gas Bastards anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Price of energy is goign to go up 60% by 2016 according to the beeb. Nothing yet from the dark overlords but I'm sure with the media softening up the punters for an increase it can only be a matter of time.
Everytime you turn your boiler on imagine me throwing back my head and laughing in the way of a bad stereotype film villian.
Price of energy goes up by 60%, that means British Gas prices will go up by at least 90%.
 
Unread 09-10-2009, 10:17 AM
denis lawless
 
Thumbs up Re: Gas Bastards anyone?

boycott gas...burn your furniture
 
Unread 09-10-2009, 10:20 AM
antonin jablonsky
 
Default Re: Gas Bastards anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
boycott gas...burn your furniture
It's time to get the pichforks out and head up to Talbot Road!

 
Unread 09-10-2009, 10:39 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver
 
Default Re: Gas Bastards anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
It's time to get the pichforks out and head up to Talbot Road!

Its a nice idea but you are all thatchers generation and spontanious public protest simply isn't the done thing nowerdays, apathy now reigns. But feel free to shake your fist at my ivory tower.
 
Unread 09-10-2009, 10:50 AM
n48
 
Default Re: Gas Bastards anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
boycott gas...burn your furniture
You know DL there is another way to win from all of this. DYOR
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Gas Bastards anyone?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bastards kinky afro Off Topic 9 20-02-2008 05:21 PM
Bastards khmk Off Topic 7 10-11-2007 02:07 AM
You Scouse Bastards Crumps Off Topic 10 24-05-2007 01:51 AM
Bastards Tierra Del Fuego Off Topic 3 26-03-2007 02:16 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:26 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.