United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Unread 24-06-2009, 12:37 AM
Tumescent Throb
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUCK KFC
ffs...for the millionth time


Cuntface 2 was out of here last August when he refused to play against the Jawdies....end of hth

and who the fuck is SAFO fatty
oh right and Ferguson still used him 50 (fifty) more times during the season?

don't think so somehow
 
Unread 24-06-2009, 12:39 AM
FUCK KFC
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Refused to play against the Jawdies? Am I missing something here?

You know who SAFO is. I, also, ain't fat ffs!!
wouldn't be the first time Porkaas

Tevez had a family bereavment the day before we played the Jawdies at home...SAFOR offered to get him a private jet to fly back after the Jawdies game...he said no and went on the Saturday instead even though we had only had Campbell as back-up
 
Unread 24-06-2009, 12:40 AM
koppas
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUCK KFC
wouldn't be the first time Porkaas

Tevez had a family bereavment the day before we played the Jawdies at home...SAFOR offered to get him a private jet to fly back after the Jawdies game...he said no and went on the Saturday instead even though we had only had Campbell as back-up
Oh yeah. I remember now. I actually do. I was shocked when I was sit in the Stretty and his name wasn't read out.

Ps - SAFOR
 
Unread 24-06-2009, 12:41 AM
Tumescent Throb
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUCK KFC
wouldn't be the first time Porkaas

Tevez had a family bereavment the day before we played the Jawdies at home...SAFOR offered to get him a private jet to fly back after the Jawdies game...he said no and went on the Saturday instead even though we had only had Campbell as back-up
should've fucking scored btw
 
Unread 24-06-2009, 12:45 AM
FUCK KFC
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
should've fucking scored btw
yep he's another one that was a fateful day for

oh no it was a great save by Given
 
Unread 24-06-2009, 12:47 AM
FUCK KFC
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
oh right and Ferguson still used him 50 (fifty) more times during the season?

don't think so somehow
needs must....and he left him out plenty too

that was the start of the rot for Fergie
 
Unread 24-06-2009, 12:48 AM
Tumescent Throb
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUCK KFC
yep he's another one that was a fateful day for

oh no it was a great save by Given
yeah man, he'll think about that for the rest of his days

Simpson had a great chance against Kiev as well

at least Gillespie had the baggio shuffle to remember


I'm jealous as fuck of all of them either way
 
Unread 24-06-2009, 12:58 AM
Tumescent Throb
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUCK KFC
needs must....and he left him out plenty too

that was the start of the rot for Fergie
don't doubt that bit for a second

add everything together and he has to go


but Tevez in Rome? the whole thing about using him for the 2nd half, and about him not going back to Manc, just fucking stinks
 
Unread 24-06-2009, 09:02 AM
MUFC One Love
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUCK KFC
yep he's another one that was a fateful day for

oh no it was a great save by Given
I find it hard to believe Fergie would decide on one of our players future on 1 miss in a game.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: "Fergie sign him up, Fergie, Fergie sign him up!"
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fergie sign him up shadowplay Football 4 02-07-2008 06:51 PM
Fergie sign him up Rhodzy Football 14 05-03-2008 08:44 PM
fergie, sign him up!! you_are_my_solskjaer Football 8 26-05-2007 10:49 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:57 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.