United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-11-2021, 06:13 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
De Gea is the best keeper in the league again based on this season.

Nqat.
to be fair, he has more chances to prove himself than most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Other than the 2 goals he’s chucked in this week, obvs.

was still a blatant dive.

Unread 07-11-2021, 06:14 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Have to semi agree and point out a spine of DDG, Varane, Fernandes and Ronaldo is up there with any.
Looks solid on paper. The way we're playing it's like we've borrowed Christopher Reeves'.

Unread 07-11-2021, 06:16 PM
dunk

Quote:
Have to semi agree and point out a spine of DDG, Varane, Fernandes and Ronaldo is up there with any.
That spine is missing vertebrae in the middle, no wonder it’s wobbly as £#%&!.

My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Looks solid on paper. The way we're playing it's like we've borrowed Christopher Reeves'.

Harsh but fair

marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
The same team we beat 2-1 in the League
The benchmark is liverpool/city.

How come West Ham can give them a game and we can’t land a punch?

how we do against West Ham irrelevant.

Unread 07-11-2021, 06:17 PM
jem

Quote:
a spine missing a couple of vertebrae around the lumbar region?

antonio decides to be incompetent just at the wrong moment.

Unread 07-11-2021, 06:20 PM
Sparky***

Antonio the £#%&!ing donkey

Unread 07-11-2021, 06:21 PM
marlo

The wonderful thing about the league is that are 20 teams in it.

my point is how come these inferior teams can give the top teams a game while we are literally a training exercise for them ?

Unread 07-11-2021, 06:34 PM
jem

wow. half-time. all the discussion about whether alisson was fouled and how good the free kick was. no discussion of whether salah was fouled.

still, I guess it beats arguing about how shit united are.

Unread 07-11-2021, 06:37 PM
Patty_b

Alisson flap

Salah dive

armchair

I hate Jota.

20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
The wonderful thing about the league is that are 20 teams in it.

my point is how come these inferior teams can give the top teams a game while we are literally a training exercise for them ?
You should try reading other people's posts. They've been giving their opinions on the answer to that question on here for weeks.

To save you time, the consensus is that it's because our manager isn't good enough and needs to be replaced.

Unread 07-11-2021, 06:45 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I hate Jota.
Just hate how they keep signing the right players. Mane, Salah, and Jota. They just looked to be half decent signings and turn out to be crackers that work their %@#$&!s off, all three for about the same that we paid for Pogba and Daniel James.

Unread 07-11-2021, 06:47 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
You should try reading other people's posts. They've been giving their opinions on the answer to that question on here for weeks.

To save you time, the consensus is that it's because our manager isn't good enough and needs to be replaced.

Marlo has been done here big time.

Unread 07-11-2021, 06:49 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Salah dive
well... it was... um... blatant.

Unread 07-11-2021, 06:49 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Just hate how they keep signing the right players. Mane, Salah, and Jota. They just looked to be half decent signings and turn out to be crackers that work their %@#$&!s off, all three for about the same that we paid for Pogba and Daniel James.
Salah and mane have to go down as some of the best bits of business anywhere in world football over the last 10 years. What were they 35 million each? Absolutely incredible when you think what they've brought to the team.

Unread 07-11-2021, 06:51 PM
jem

wow. cynical fouling against a team on the break. that and diving goes a long way.

Unread 07-11-2021, 06:53 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Salah and mane have to go down as some of the best bits of business anywhere in world football over the last 10 years. What were they 35 million each? Absolutely incredible when you think what they've brought to the team.
Yeah, we bought Martial for £36m the year before, not to mention the add ons we've paid since then.

Unread 07-11-2021, 06:54 PM
jem

there's no question that we have some very talented players with very poor attitudes.

Unread 07-11-2021, 06:55 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Salah was another one Mourinho didn’t rate
Closed Thread