United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-02-2012, 08:23 PM
£#%&! KFC

Default Should Rio shake Jay £#%&!ing Tee's

hand on Sunday????? surely if he does his brother is not going to be happy

and surely NONE of our players should shake that @#%&! Suarez's hand next Saturday

Unread 02-02-2012, 08:26 PM
MUFC_91

Rio's a dick, so he probably will. As for Suarez, if we're two goals up in the dying minutes, I hope we bring on a youth player to break his leg.

Unread 02-02-2012, 08:27 PM
Crumps

If he does he's letting his brother and brothers everywhere down.

Unread 02-02-2012, 08:29 PM
denis lawless

all this hand shaking is a bit £#%&!ing euro :bi:

bin it ffs

i much prefer the Keano stare....

as for the scousers....we should do the £#%&!in Haka

Unread 02-02-2012, 08:30 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC_91
Rio's a dick, so he probably will. As for Suarez, if we're two goals up in the dying minutes, I hope we bring on a youth player to break his leg.
that's what we brought Scholes back for.........

Unread 02-02-2012, 08:31 PM
Grimson

Rio played Tuesday.

Unread 02-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Pop

If Rio is anything of a man he'll headbutt that @#%&! right into the middle of the face before kick off and leave him unconscious in a pool of blood and snot.

As for Suarez I hope Scholes or Rafael goes in on the @#%&!, studs up and obliterates his £#%&!ing knee so as he'll never kick a ball again.

The £#%&!ing @#%&!s.

forwardirektion

Should put a blade down in sock and shank the @#%&!. Peckham in the area

MUFC_91

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
that's what we brought Scholes back for.........
I like your thinking sir.

Unread 02-02-2012, 08:36 PM
waynes ear's

Rio shouldnt be anywhere near the pitch Sunday

Unread 02-02-2012, 08:43 PM
MJ Ramone

If any of our players shake Suarez or Kuyt's hand next Saturday they want sacking....but alas, we all know they will. Just as Rio will shake Terry's hand on Sunday afternoon.

I wish our players would get angry sometimes...I wish they'd £#%&!ing 'mean it' from time to time.

Unread 02-02-2012, 08:48 PM
MUFC_91

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
If any of our players shake Suarez or Kuyt's hand next Saturday they want sacking....but alas, we all know they will. Just as Rio will shake Terry's hand on Sunday afternoon.

I wish our players would get angry sometimes...I wish they'd £#%&!ing 'mean it' from time to time.
We need a few more British players, or better yet homegrown players really. Or maybe just players with character (think of Keano, Schmeichel). The likes of Welbeck, Fletcher, Jones etc, along with two or three 'flair players' would be a good mix. At least they might £#%&!ing care a bit. Perfect example being the 93/94 team, and the treble winning team.

Unread 02-02-2012, 09:20 PM
jem

safe bet neither plays. terry has a poorly knee. snoop should shake his hand (having been for a piss).

Unread 03-02-2012, 12:23 AM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

I reckon even Evra will shake hands with Suarez. Not due to any external pressure or anything. I just don't think he gives a £#%&! about a handshake either way. He's made his point, and the whole world outside of Merseyside knows what a sly racist @#%&! Suarez is now.

As for those suggesting Scholes "does" Suarez a week on Saturday, I'd rather he didn't. The last few weeks it's been nice seeing United actually dominating possession for a change.

Get one of the twins to do it. They'd only get injured/sent off at some other point anyway.

Unread 03-02-2012, 12:34 AM
saffers

Big Jay Tizzle, losing captaincy again, and is out for our game on Sunday(pity as he's shite).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ted-clash.html

Rooney for captain.

Unread 03-02-2012, 12:40 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver

Get one of the twins to do it. They'd only get injured/sent off at some other point anyway.
ffs

Unread 03-02-2012, 12:41 AM
£#%&! KFC

DAILY MIRROR; Rio Ferdinand is set to snub John Terry and not shake hands before their showdown at Stamford Bridge on Sunday

shame Terry's not playing

Unread 03-02-2012, 12:48 AM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
DAILY MIRROR; Rio Ferdinand is set to snub John Terry and not shake hands before their showdown at Stamford Bridge on Sunday

shame Terry's not playing
well he won't be shaking his hand then will he?

Unread 03-02-2012, 12:50 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
well he won't be shaking his hand then will he?

Unread 03-02-2012, 07:21 AM
Stickman

Everyone shake everyone's hands. We're not woman ffs.
Closed Thread