United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 01-04-2014, 09:53 PM
Zorg

I reckon United are going through.

jaybrightonboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manutd1999
Also think it's saved him - anyone else reckon we'd have won had he been a little braver?

Why do they not play with that same level of passion in the league :shakehead:
Because the players want moyes gone,
but also want cl football next season

Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Agreed

Plus for all their domestic dominance they still give teams a chance to play and create opportunities. That's why Pep always reiterates that they're far from finished article, regardless of what the trophy cabinet says

2nd leg will be interesting to say the least
getting his excuses in. he's no better than moyes.

armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Agreed

Plus for all their domestic dominance they still give teams a chance to play and create opportunities. That's why Pep always reiterates that they're far from finished article, regardless of what the trophy cabinet says

2nd leg will be interesting to say the least
I think they'll go for the kill second leg BUT I think they've got away with it at the back a lot this season. That said, so did Baraca in their pomp.

Unread 01-04-2014, 09:54 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
always want us to win, but tonights result will probably mean moyes gets another season in the job......
That win against Olympiacos guaranteed him that

Tbh I'm done chanting for him to leave

I'll support the team regardless, if he's not the right man for the job he'll get the sack (eventually!)

jaybrightonboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Bayern surrounding the ref en masse every time anything happens. Guardiola all over. I wouldn't have him as United manager. haha yeah right
Hi fergie

Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I reckon United are going through.

Unread 01-04-2014, 09:56 PM
Sparky***

Like Juventus in 1999 isn't it.

Even if we got there and ship a couple of early goals we know if we nick one we can make them nervous.

We just need to show the discipline and concentration we did tonight which was superb to be honest.

Dare I say it we actually benefited from Rafael and Evra being injured a bit because the pair of them can be liabilities in games like that.

nick henry

Fletcher must start the 2nd leg instead of afro

andyroo

If only we had, like, a midfielder instead of that Everton thing.

Unread 01-04-2014, 09:57 PM
Manutd1999

Still has to say try doesn't he

He Couldn't tell why we were up for this and not the league :shakehead:

Horst_ Bucholst

Bit disappointed with the draw tbh thought we were the better side second half .Thought buttner carrick and the two aging center halfs were excellent .
Very tall order to get through now but I still wouldnt write us off .
Just hope we have sharpened up on our penalties after the sunderland £#%&!fest as it could come down to that

silv

hopefully Rafael back, Evra back, RVP back

Death to Fellaini. Hopefully Kagawa played himself into the second leg. His ability to keep the ball was vital. As we all £#%&!ing said. Fellaini chased shadows all night that absolute #@&%!.

jaybrightonboy

Itv cutting the interview AGAIN :shakehead:

Unread 01-04-2014, 09:59 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
hopefully Rafael back, Evra back, RVP back

Death to Fellaini. Hopefully Kagawa played himself into the second leg. His ability to keep the ball was vital. As we all £#%&!ing said. Fellaini chased shadows all night that absolute #@&%!.
Really? i thought we looked a lot more solid without Evra and Rafael tbh. The pair of them just £#%&!ing switch off and you can't do that against Bayern.

As for RVP, I love him but he'd have done nothing tonight. Tonight was about busting a gut and running your legs off.

Unread 01-04-2014, 10:00 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Rooney poor ?

Stop watching shit moyes football.
He didn't contribute as much as normal and when he did, it was usually to the other team.

The cross n sending off aside.

Their keeper is a £#%&! up time bomb

Unread 01-04-2014, 10:01 PM
Norm

Hope Fergus was bitching about Moyes to his homies. Definitely was bitching about someone

Unread 01-04-2014, 10:01 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Like Juventus in 1999 isn't it.
Not in the slightest. We had world class footballers then.

Unread 01-04-2014, 10:02 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Not in the slightest. We had world class footballers then.

Unread 01-04-2014, 10:03 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

a half decent mid instead of felliani would have made all the difference tonight. surely gollam will start kagasan over there.