United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-10-2007, 10:21 AM
utd for ever

Default Karim Benzema

A exciting talent to look out for,plays for lyon,a saha mould player but will be a much better player in the near future....

Unread 10-10-2007, 04:50 PM
utd for ever

Trezeguet tips Lyon's Benzema for Juventus

David Trezeguet is tipping Juventus to go for Olympique Lyon striker Karim Benzema.

Benzema is contracted to Lyon until 2012 and Trezeguet has admitted he reminds him of himself when he was beginning his career at AS Monaco.

"For him to fulfill his potential he must move abroad," said Trezeguet. "He needs to be playing in a bigger championship.

"Such a move would benefit everyone involved."

Unread 10-10-2007, 04:52 PM
MUFC One Love

Cool

I take your word for it.

What.A.Player!

Unread 10-10-2007, 04:56 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd for ever
"Such a move would benefit everyone involved."
Except possibly Lyon, who houllier has managed to set on the road to rack and ruin....

He does look a good player from what I've seen of him BTW.

Unread 10-10-2007, 05:11 PM
Serenity Now

Definitely a player with huge possibilities, that's been obvious since he broke into the Lyon team, and he really seems to be delivering on that potential this season. His goalscoring record thus far is phenomenal, and he's looked like something special almost every time I've seen him this year.

Can play on either flank as a wing-forward in a 4-3-3, but he's definitely at his his best as the main man up front - either in a front three or as part of a pairing in a two. Seems like a fairly humble lad with a real desire to improve as well. Would be delighted to have him at United.

However, he's undoubtedly Lyon's great hope at the moment, and he signed a new contract quite recently, so there's very little chance that Aulas would even consider letting him go at this stage. And even if he did, you'd be talking about a ridiculous amount of money, that's for sure.

Unread 10-10-2007, 05:12 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
And even if he did, you'd be talking about a ridiculous amount of money, that's for sure.
What about a straight swap for Silvestre and Saha?

Unread 10-10-2007, 05:23 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
What about a straight swap for Silvestre and Saha?
That equates to £10million absolute tops.

Unread 10-10-2007, 05:26 PM
Rhodzy

Would love him here, great talent. Apparently we're looking at Menez from Monaco though.

Unread 10-10-2007, 05:40 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Would love him here, great talent. Apparently we're looking at Menez from Monaco though.
We've been following Menez since he was at Sochaux. I believe Fergie even went to France to meet his parents to try to get him to sign a contract with us a few years back.

Unread 10-10-2007, 06:44 PM
Serenity Now

Default Benzema's ten goals so far this season

Unread 10-10-2007, 06:51 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd for ever
A exciting talent to look out for,plays for lyon,a saha mould player but will be a much better player in the near future....
does he get injured a lot?

Unread 20-06-2009, 09:10 PM
utd for ever

bump this thread up

Unread 20-06-2009, 09:11 PM
£#%&! KFC

nice action

Unread 20-06-2009, 09:13 PM
Tumescent Throb

never heard of him

Unread 20-06-2009, 09:24 PM
koppas

"Ooo look at me. I wanted United to sign him before Koppas. Ooooo er I'm such an bumder!".

You make me sick.

Unread 20-06-2009, 09:26 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
"Ooo look at me. I wanted United to sign him before Koppas. Ooooo er I'm such an bumder!".

You make me sick.

Unread 20-06-2009, 09:26 PM
koppas

Only joking mate, top shout.

Unread 20-06-2009, 09:49 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Only joking mate, top shout.
Top shout in the morning, then conveniently links to a story about him being linked to Juve in the afternoon

Unread 20-06-2009, 09:53 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Top shout in the morning, then conveniently links to a story about him being linked to Juve in the afternoon
Didn't notice that. He has had an absolute mare there to be honest.

Ball is back in Koppas court. He doesn't need to return as the ball is out, just over the line. 'utd for ever' isn't even asking for bird eye to be used. Game.Set. Match.

Unread 20-06-2009, 09:55 PM
Zorg

koppas thinks he invented Karim Benzema
Closed Thread