United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-01-2015, 07:03 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington avenue
it is a crazy situation,with every transfer window it seems the squad gets worse no matter what we spend..

id give Rojo back and recall Nani as well ,that was some of the worst business in Uniteds history
Rojo is and will be a good signing. We need a quality old head and a proper midfielder at the least.

Nani back or a proper winger.

Still finding it a bit mental how so many went to absolute bit because we lost to a team a couple of points behind us.

imo a back four and 3 midfielders in midfield from our current players will easily finish in the top 4.

Unread 16-01-2015, 07:36 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Rojo is and will be a good signing. We need a quality old head and a proper midfielder at the least.

Nani back or a proper winger.

Still finding it a bit mental how so many went to absolute bit because we lost to a team a couple of points behind us.

imo a back four and 3 midfielders in midfield from our current players will easily finish in the top 4.
All A Dis.

Unread 16-01-2015, 08:39 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
I hope at least one of the players in the under 12s was related to Butt or Giggs because otherwise they shouldn't have even watched that as there was no point. They're incharge of the first team and ressies/U21s ffs.

Crumps my man, you really think Giggs has any authority over the first team?

He has no power whatsoever..

Big Louis is his own man...He'll do things his way....And unlike last season, Giggs can't whine like a b***h about it because he has a proven track record.

Ryan Giggs....Wanted Rio to be the first choice defender this season if he got the job.....Deary £#%&!ing me

I can picture it now....Giggs manager, and the rest of the CO92 gimps as his background staff......It's City at home in the league, the day before the coaches and manager discuss tactics.

Giggs: "Right come on....It's City at home....We have to beat them!"
Scholes: "Ermmmm.....I like Valcenia's pace....."
Butt: "Wilson in the hole"
P Neville: "I just stuck on a brew lads"

Meanwhile, Froggie is at home in bed, awakening with a start and dripped in a cold sweat

I'm joking but, the worst thing about is it's very likely to be £#%&!ing true

Unread 16-01-2015, 09:12 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
Dramatic goings-on in this week's episode as Blackett and McNair are dubbed a "useschless pair of wonkers" by DS Van Gaal and £#%&!ed off to Crewe never to be heard from again. (Last in series)

Unread 16-01-2015, 03:10 PM
Throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
Can we also acknowledge that Blackett and McNair sounds like a really noddy ITV cop drama.
Sound like a couple of grave robbers as well.

Unread 16-01-2015, 03:21 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Crumps my man, you really think Giggs has any authority over the first team?

He has no power whatsoever..

Big Louis is his own man...He'll do things his way....And unlike last season, Giggs can't whine like a b***h about it because he has a proven track record.

Ryan Giggs....Wanted Rio to be the first choice defender this season if he got the job.....Deary £#%&!ing me

I can picture it now....Giggs manager, and the rest of the CO92 gimps as his background staff......It's City at home in the league, the day before the coaches and manager discuss tactics.

Giggs: "Right come on....It's City at home....We have to beat them!"
Scholes: "Ermmmm.....I like Valcenia's pace....."
Butt: "Wilson in the hole"
P Neville: "I just stuck on a brew lads"

Meanwhile, Froggie is at home in bed, awakening with a start and dripped in a cold sweat

I'm joking but, the worst thing about is it's very likely to be £#%&!ing true
Giggs tactics would basically be : attack them with pace.

He would make Moyes look like guardiola.

Unread 16-01-2015, 04:27 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington avenue
it is a crazy situation,with every transfer window it seems the squad gets worse no matter what we spend..

id give Rojo back and recall Nani as well ,that was some of the worst business in Uniteds history
£#%&! me, hyperbole doesn't begin to describe that :shakehead:

Unread 16-01-2015, 06:34 PM
utd99

We have no idea how good Rojo is or isn't yet so if we are giving him back already then we should have given Vidic and Evra back too, because they looked worse at this stage.

Blackett looks to be the best passer of the ball out of all the young 'uns. Doesn't mean he'll be the best defender, but he's already a better distributer than smalling or evans.

Giggs being a great player, a great servant, has absolutely no bearing on whether he would even be able to manage Salford. The two skill sets are completely different. If we had given him the job we would have deserved what happened to us. How many great players were shit managers, given opportunities because of their name while other, more qualified actual managers can't get a job? Whereas Fergie, Van Gaal, Wenger were mediocre players at best and Mourinho didn't play at all. Giggs may turn out to be the greatest manager of all time, i hope he does, but United is absolutely the wrong place for him to start.

Unread 16-01-2015, 06:59 PM
Nani

Off topic entirely, but yeah if Giggs is serious about going into coaching he should be nowhere near utd at the moment IMO. Should've gone and been assistant manager somewhere else and then at the right opportunity taken a managers job. Him walking into the job at United is a disaster waiting to happen currently.

Unread 16-01-2015, 08:13 PM
red in cumbria

Yep, have been saying that ever since the summer - he needs to leave his comfort zone at some point.

Unread 16-01-2015, 08:19 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
£#%&! me, hyperbole doesn't begin to describe that :shakehead:

i love a bit of hyperbole i do...

but blowing how ever much on Rojo plus GIVING them nani and also paying his wages is actually up there with the worst business i can remember..especially when it left us with Valancia or Januzaj as our shit wide players...in fact i stand by that statement ,its our worst business ever..

Rojo may turn out ok but id be surprised if he is much better than ok

Unread 11-02-2015, 10:47 PM
Crumps

I'd give McNair a go in midfield if we can sort a right back out.

Unread 11-02-2015, 10:54 PM
ZiggyStardust

I thought he struggled at right back today

Just play £#%&!ing Rafael ffs

Unread 11-02-2015, 11:16 PM
woody78

Quote:
I'd give McNair a go in midfield if we can sort a right back out.

Unread 11-02-2015, 11:20 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
I thought he struggled at right back today

Just play £#%&!ing Rafael ffs
Missing the bigger picture, as per.

He was timid going down the wing though, needs many more games.

Unread 11-02-2015, 11:20 PM
jayalexander

I like them both personally. Blackett reminds me of a Yaya Toure type. If he improves his physicality and strength, he will be a beast. And I wouldn't be opposed to seeing him converted to a CDM if he can play it. His passing is already on point.

I can't stand watching Jones and Evans any longer. That goes for Smalling aswell, (although he almost got a hat trick tonight)... I get the impression that they're all just "doing a job" and not really United quality or the defenders Van Gaal really wants. So the more "new" defenders we get, the better.

Unread 28-08-2015, 06:32 PM
ScarFace

Unread 28-08-2015, 06:36 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayalexander
I like them both personally. Blackett reminds me of a Yaya Toure type. If he improves his physicality and strength, he will be a beast. And I wouldn't be opposed to seeing him converted to a CDM if he can play it. His passing is already on point.

I can't stand watching Jones and Evans any longer. That goes for Smalling aswell, (although he almost got a hat trick tonight)... I get the impression that they're all just "doing a job" and not really United quality or the defenders Van Gaal really wants. So the more "new" defenders we get, the better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
He'd probably be the best midfielder in Scotland tbf.

Unread 28-08-2015, 06:45 PM
RedMenace

Yaya Blackett £#%&!in hell I'd forgotten that

Unread 28-08-2015, 06:49 PM
S/Side.Red

If he goes to Celtic we will never see him again, nqat.
Closed Thread