United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Unread 09-05-2017, 05:00 PM
denis lawless
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Ah.

Disappointing.
come the day of reckoning though...i'll be sorted

once ive restocked the cupboard , obviously.
 
Unread 09-05-2017, 05:02 PM
itisme_panaflex
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
come the day of reckoning though...i'll be sorted

once ive restocked the cupboard , obviously.
Not sure a few tins of expired beans in a shed will cut it.

Come back to me when you take this seriously.
 
Unread 09-05-2017, 05:19 PM
denis lawless
 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Not sure a few tins of expired beans in a shed will cut it.

Come back to me when you take this seriously.
If things get serious, you'll be glad of those out of date beans....I'll save em for ya 👍
 
Unread 09-05-2017, 06:13 PM
Chris Quayd
 
Default

Who wants to survive doomsday anyway? Internet will be down and there will no chance of a decent shower. Heroin and a couple of prostitutes, over and OUT.
 
Unread 09-05-2017, 06:28 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Who wants to survive doomsday anyway? Internet will be down and there will no chance of a decent shower. Heroin and a couple of prostitutes, over and OUT.
You make a very good point there.
 
Unread 09-05-2017, 06:42 PM
itisme_panaflex
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
If things get serious, you'll be glad of those out of date beans....I'll save em for ya 👍
I'd love a bunker and all but let's be honest with eachother, it'll never be needed in our lifetimes. It's just a form of escapism.
 
Unread 09-05-2017, 07:04 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
I'd love a bunker and all but let's be honest with eachother, it'll never be needed in our lifetimes. It's just a form of escapism.
http://thebulletin.org/timeline

Start packing.
 
Unread 09-05-2017, 07:08 PM
itisme_panaflex
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream


Nobody has the stones to do it.
 
Unread 09-05-2017, 07:15 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex


Nobody has the stones to do it.
That'll be you when the gas seeps in ^
 
Unread 10-05-2017, 05:21 AM
Albert Tatlock
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Who wants to survive doomsday anyway? Internet will be down and there will no chance of a decent shower. Heroin and a couple of prostitutes, over and OUT.
If the world is ending, what will you pay the brass with ?
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Doomsday bunker spring clean.....
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Doomsday preppers red @rmy TV / Film / Books / Arts 20 06-09-2012 12:10 AM
Song for spring, glorious spring Grimson Music 16 18-03-2010 04:10 PM
Capello plans for England's doomsday: no Rooney fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 12-10-2009 11:30 PM
Doomsday and The Orphanage Fuzzy Dunlop Off Topic 9 14-09-2008 04:20 PM
The Doomsday Clock has moved 2 minutes closer to midnight. antonin jablonsky Off Topic 13 18-01-2007 10:14 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:06 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.