United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 18-02-2013, 08:15 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Is Valencia going to actually show up tonight?
Maybe someone should show him the Zaha thread on here and he might start to pull his finger out

Unread 18-02-2013, 08:15 PM
Wez

Bench: Lindegaard, Ferdinand, Giggs, Carrick, Nani, Kagawa, RVP

Unread 18-02-2013, 08:16 PM
plopborsky

nani is getting £#%&!ed right off

Unread 18-02-2013, 08:17 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Evans and RVP on that side
buttner and young

rapees rather than rapers

Unread 18-02-2013, 08:18 PM
Ginners

so much for powell being part of the first team

(hes not injured is he?)

Unread 18-02-2013, 08:22 PM
saffers

Fergie is an absolute disgrace for what he's doing to Nani.....even more sickening when you see the scumbag who keeps getting picked ahead of him.

Unread 18-02-2013, 08:25 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Fergie is an absolute disgrace for what he's doing to Nani.....even more sickening when you see the scumbag who keeps getting picked ahead of him.
All our wingers arent up to it, toss of a coin who plays imo.
[SIZE="1"]Oh and Nani's a @#%&!

Unread 18-02-2013, 08:26 PM
no fun

£#%&! me, bobbys more confused than Hark on 4 e's

Unread 18-02-2013, 08:32 PM
MUFC_91

Not a bad line up tbh. 3-0, Le Fondre hat trick.

Unread 18-02-2013, 08:38 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
All our wingers arent up to it, toss of a coin who plays imo.
[SIZE="1"]Oh and Nani's a @#%&!
Nani is clearly our best.

You hate him, fine. But dont cry when we throw away the fa cup yet again due to gutless @#%&!s like Valencia playing. Its really extraordinary how people have just accepted him starting so much when theres been so little productivity and performance. Bizarre considering how much abuse actual talents like Nani get, Carrick got at one point, Ronaldo at one point, heck even Giggsy was being booed at OT 10 years ago.

Valencia should be booed en masse tonight, he devalues our shirt.

Unread 18-02-2013, 08:39 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Nani is clearly our best.

You hate him, fine. But dont cry when we throw away the fa cup yet again due to gutless @#%&!s like Valencia playing. Its really extraordinary how people have just accepted him starting so much when theres been so little productivity and performance. Bizarre considering how much abuse actual talents like Nani get, Carrick got at one point, Ronaldo at one point, heck even Giggsy was being booed at OT 10 years ago.

Valencia should be booed en masse tonight, he devalues our shirt.
but Valencia works hard

Unread 18-02-2013, 08:42 PM
Jez Quigley

Default I've

had it with all the wrong opinions on our 3 main wingers.

Young should end up in a Findus pie.

Valencia should be a reserve right back.

Nani should be nurtured as he has TALENT.

So what if he punches Petrucci in the canteen. I don't give a £#%&! if he clotheslines the old lady who serves the biscuits in the canteen - he's a great player and needs to be treated properly. Rare blind spot for Earl Alvin Fotheringham I fear.

Unread 18-02-2013, 08:46 PM
Switching Off

Think we'll stiuck a few past these tonight

Unread 18-02-2013, 08:48 PM
saffers

Quote:

So what if he punches Petrucci in the canteen. I don't give a £#%&! if he clotheslines the old lady who serves the biscuits in the canteen - he's a great player and needs to be treated properly. Rare blind spot for Earl Alvin Fotheringham I fear.
Nailed it as usual boss, although I sort of like Youngie, his frail body is a real waste of a £100k a week when it could fund 3 top young player wages...

Good player at his best, too injury prone.

Unread 18-02-2013, 08:49 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

I don't give a stuff about any of that re Nani. I *do* care that he is remarkably thick even for a footballer

And the fact he undoubtedly has talent only makes it all the more frustrating......

Unread 18-02-2013, 08:51 PM
jem

not a bad team, but it hardly shows fergie champing at the bit for the treble. next game's a week off. nani deserves a chance. hope he comes on and changes a stale game into a rout.

Unread 18-02-2013, 08:55 PM
Hernadezred

Jacko can't even drive a Bentley without crashing!

Viva Valenthia!
running down the wing
Hearing no one sing
Viva Valenthia!

Unread 18-02-2013, 08:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
not a bad team, but it hardly shows fergie champing at the bit for the treble. next game's a week off. nani deserves a chance. hope he comes on and changes a stale game into a rout.
Meh, just look at the sides he put out for the "dead" CL group games. Freggie is taking this seriously, at least - will the players?

Unread 18-02-2013, 08:57 PM
MJ Ramone

That side is surely good enough to beat Reading ffs
Surprised that Nani isn't playing though.

Unread 18-02-2013, 09:00 PM
no fun

oh £#%&! off hernandez you christian @#%&!