United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 22-11-2007, 02:48 PM
Sparky***

Default f***ing car insurance companies...

...i'm in the middle of a claim which seems to be going on for f***ing ever. A couple of months ago I was Turning right out of a small side road onto a main road. The traffic on the main road was quite heavy and slow moving, so a guy in a white Toyota to my right stopped to let me come out, I edged out a bit - then the car on the other side of the road to my left slowed down and flashed his headlights for me to come out infront of him.

Meanwhile, some dippy f***ing Italian behind the white Toyota has decided that he doesn't want to wait around and overtakes on the wrong side of the road and before I know it he comes straight across the front of me scuffing all my front bumper and scraping the side of his car. At the time the bloke was quite keen not to go through insurance, but i had to as it's a lease car.

That was over 2 months ago and his insurance company are still chasing him for a claim form and for details. Meanwhile I'm 150 out of pocket after paying the excess to get my car repaired. This is really getting on my ***s now, I've got a witness who was about 15 yards away from the incident in his car, only thing is he works for the same company as me which is a bit of downside. Couldn't get any properly independent witnesses at the time as everyone just seemed to vanish by the time i'd got my head together.

is there anything in the world slower than insurance companies? I'm sure rome was built quicker than these f***ers take to sort these things out.

Unread 22-11-2007, 02:51 PM
</forzagarza>

The insurance companies have speed cameras watching them work so they have to go slow.

Unread 22-11-2007, 03:03 PM
Argentina

My uncle, who worked in insurance, said 'with the onset on the internal combustion engine, all the highway men became insurance brokers'
Closed Thread