United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 11-03-2019, 10:16 AM
Denis Irwell

Could affect them either way, emotional fannys that they are. Maybe they’ll click and win nearly all their pretty winnable games or ... having climbed their mountain, like Stoke, wham and all our other great rivals, just bask in the afterglow of their ultimate dream and forget that there’s still some work to be done.

Unread 11-03-2019, 10:20 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Also - whilst talking about fine margins - that penalty from The Funky Gabon was shite. He was very lucky that DDG didn't go the other way as ot was soft, central and on the floor.

I don't for one second think we were outclassed. On a different day we win that.

Ole has us going in the right direction and there will be days where we come off 2nd best for now but there will be no more pathetic rollovers and for that, I love him.
Completely .

We simply can't win every week or even play well every week. As long as we are approaching games in the right way, I'm good.

Easy to forget how far we've come since Christmas.

Unread 11-03-2019, 10:45 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Surely it is 4 teams ?
No confidence in Chelsea. Lucky not to lose at home yesterday. Maybe I’m too optimistic.

Unread 11-03-2019, 11:04 AM
dunk

Arsenal fan in work has rocked up with his Arsenal shirt on

Yeah, that's not going to bite him in the arse

United are back

Unread 11-03-2019, 11:05 AM
Sparky***

Arsenal fans really are going overboard with this one.

Reminding everyone just why they’re the most insufferable fans in the world

Unread 11-03-2019, 11:17 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Arsenal fans really are going overboard with this one.

Reminding everyone just why they’re the most insufferable fans in the world
Let thursday roll around and theyll go back to normal.

Unread 11-03-2019, 11:22 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Let thursday roll around and theyll go back to normal.
they'll do rennes about 5-0 at home tbf

Unread 11-03-2019, 11:59 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
they'll do rennes about 5-0 at home tbf
Good. Keep the games coming for them. Keep the expectations high... because the reality is that they're not a particularly good team.

Unread 11-03-2019, 12:28 PM
Sparky***

Regardless of the result, serious questions need to be asked about John Moss's ability to ref at the highest level.

Every game i watch where he is referee, he constantly slows the game down, blows up for the slightest injury regardless of whether it's a head injury or not and seems to be always looking for a breather.

He's dreadful.

Unread 11-03-2019, 12:30 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Regardless of the result, serious questions need to be asked about John Moss's ability to ref at the highest level.

Every game i watch where he is referee, he constantly slows the game down, blows up for the slightest injury regardless of whether it's a head injury or not and seems to be always looking for a breather.

He's dreadful.
Shockingly obvious isn't it. Wouldn't be surprised if he gave the pen so he had a couple of minutes to catch his breath. The fat shit bastard.

Unread 11-03-2019, 12:34 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Shockingly obvious isn't it. Wouldn't be surprised if he gave the pen so he had a couple of minutes to catch his breath. The fat shit bastard.

He was £#%&!ing horrendous yesterday. Ruined the game with that penalty. It was perfectly poised at that point for a cracking last 25 minutes

Unread 11-03-2019, 12:35 PM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
He let a couple of 50/50's go in our favour before and the crowd started moaning.
He couldn't wait to give it

Unread 11-03-2019, 01:06 PM
TheFatGoth

Don't usually moan about refs, but that was one of the worst I can remember in a while.

Unread 11-03-2019, 01:07 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

He was £#%&!ing horrendous yesterday. Ruined the game with that penalty. It was perfectly poised at that point for a cracking last 25 minutes
Not overly arsed about the pen. A lot of refs would have given it. It was a brain dead challenge by Fred which Lacazette gladly took advantage of.

We ruined the game for ourselve tbh. We missed sitters, the keeper threw one in and then Fred does that.

Players like Pogba and Rashford need to seriously look at their contribution to the game yesterday. They were wasteful to the point of being self indulgent. Yes, Lukaku missed sitters but he’s scored 6 in 3 so you can at least allow him one bad game.

Pogba, Matic, Rashford, Lindelof in particular need to have a look at themselves and their piss poor decision making.

Unread 11-03-2019, 01:10 PM
Whip Hubley

When Danny Murphy is calling for referee fitness tests on the back of your performance, it's probably time to retire.

Fergie called it years ago tbf. Was that moss as well

Unread 11-03-2019, 01:10 PM
sa7

Quote:

He's dreadful.
He's by far the worst of a very bad bunch.

The stinkiest turd in the bowl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
When Danny Murphy is calling for referee fitness tests on the back of your performance, it's probably time to retire.

Fergie called it years ago tbf. Was that moss as well
Wasn't Moss but I can't remember who (Phil Dowd?). All the talk was about how dreadful Fergie was for shaming him rather than asking why such a fat bastard is expected to keep up with elite athletes.

Unread 11-03-2019, 01:17 PM
puressence

they really are an odd bunch these fans .. dt speaks like he picks the team dont get it at all .. these results happen weve played worse as mentioned and won .. and as sparky said as soon as i see moss i think its a bad day ..hes blowing out of his arse literally red faced and £#%&!ed ...

Unread 11-03-2019, 03:18 PM
Clownbones

Quote:

He's dreadful.
Agreed. He's awful. Easily the worst in the league.

Unread 11-03-2019, 04:42 PM
utd99

He’s so slow he’s probably grown real moss.

Unread 11-03-2019, 05:14 PM
£#%&! KFC

Young and Smalling didn't affect the result much but neither should have started yesterday, Young purely because of the amount of games he's playing and needed a rest after paris, should have played Dalot there...Smalling just back after a long time out Bailly played well against them last time should have started with Lindelof and Rashford definitely shouldn't have started if Martial was fit he should have started as Rashford needed a rest

hoping we have a few more back for Saturday