United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 06-04-2011, 06:15 PM
Sparky***

Default *Official* Chelsea v United Match Thread

Stamford Bridge
Champions League Quarter Final 1st leg
Wednesday 6th April 2011
K.O. 19:45

Unread 06-04-2011, 06:16 PM
beansy

Default Re: *Official* Chelsea v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and What? What? £#%&!off!

you £#%&!ing @#%&!ing @#%&! I was just about to do one using paint.

Unread 06-04-2011, 06:16 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Default Re: *Official* Chelsea v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and What? What? £#%&!off!

2-0 chelsea.

Unread 06-04-2011, 06:19 PM
The Return of JC

My children read this thread, Sparky. My poor little 11-year-old daughter, Jalfrezi, just asked 'why did Sparky just say that, Daddy?'. I couldn't think of anything to say, so i put her up for adoption. Nice one, Sparks. Nice one.

Unread 06-04-2011, 06:20 PM
Sandman

3-0 to United

Unread 06-04-2011, 06:20 PM
Neo

They're due some luck in Europe aren't they after Moscow and that fixed Barca match the year after.

Then again, we're due some £#%&!ing luck at Stamford Bridge.

I just hope we score and aren't more than one goal down after 90 minutes. I'd fancy our chances of going through then.

Unread 06-04-2011, 06:25 PM
The Return of JC

Think i'd take a 2-1 defeat tonight (circumstances to be considered). I fancy both teams to score away. Any kind of draw would be a very good result.

Unread 06-04-2011, 06:26 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
They're due some luck in Europe aren't they after Moscow and that fixed Barca match the year after.

Then again, we're due some £#%&!ing luck at Stamford Bridge.

I just hope we score and aren't more than one goal down after 90 minutes. I'd fancy our chances of going through then.
Yep - theres laws of averages over this game whatever way you look at it. PMT here.

Unread 06-04-2011, 06:27 PM
borsuk

makes a pleasant change to be playing them without an injury crisis

Unread 06-04-2011, 06:28 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
Yep - theres laws of averages over this game whatever way you look at it. PMT here.
PMT+3 here weeman.

COME ON UNITED!! Let's ram every £#%&!ing piece of shit gossip back into the rest of the ABU nation.

Unread 06-04-2011, 06:31 PM
captain scarlet

A beautiful evening for a game of soccer.

Good luck everyone.

Unread 06-04-2011, 06:31 PM
Coracao

rio in

Unread 06-04-2011, 06:34 PM
Zorg

Don't know what anyone's worried about, the refs are all in Fergie's pocket. 5-0.

Unread 06-04-2011, 06:34 PM
fix up look SHARPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
rio in
got the full team?

Unread 06-04-2011, 06:36 PM
Coracao

VDS, Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Park, Carrick, Giggs, Valencia, Hernandez, Rooney

Unread 06-04-2011, 06:37 PM
believe

Thumbs up Re: *Official* Chelsea v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and What? What? £#%&!off!

£#%&! me that will be do. what a team away from home.

Unread 06-04-2011, 06:37 PM
ScarFace

4 games in a row inwhich the ref £#%&!s us at the bridge?

Unread 06-04-2011, 06:38 PM
fix up look SHARPE

Quote:
VDS, Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Park, Carrick, Giggs, Valencia, Hernandez, Rooney
jeeeeez.

fair play - midfield may struggle against chelsea's 3 though?!

Unread 06-04-2011, 06:38 PM
dunk

Quote:
Wtf? 1 in midfield?

What's up with Nanners?

Unread 06-04-2011, 06:39 PM
Jack Duckworth

we will win tonight. i said 1-0 before, but looking at that team we might do better than that.

£#%&!ing come on! buzzing atm. wish i was there