dunk

Not sure anyone could bully him tbh. A Giant

Unread 25-01-2023, 11:44 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
i stand by it.

Listen. I said this on another thread.

I'm allowed to criticise the team i support on a forum full fellow united fans.

Leave me alone.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unread 25-01-2023, 11:52 PM
Wayne Jenkins

Class with his passing, great timing and tenacity in his tackling. I bet even Maguire agrees that it's right for him to be on the bench.

Unread 25-01-2023, 11:59 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Jenkins
Class with his passing, great timing and tenacity in his tackling. I bet even Maguire agrees that it's right for him to be on the bench.
He's not even on the bench.

Unread 26-01-2023, 08:33 AM
AK14

Apparently he was suspended

Unread 26-01-2023, 11:30 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Apparently he was suspended
if he wasn't, i'd still play lindelof ahead of him. had a shaky first half but decent in the 2nd and it can be forgiven due to his relative lack of playing time...

if we had a decent young centre back i'm pretty sure maguire would be binned at the first opportunity. As it is, he's the 4th choice CB.

Unread 26-01-2023, 12:01 PM
MUFC One Love

What a player.

Top defender but brilliant footballer as well.

Unread 26-01-2023, 12:05 PM
Seamus

all those doubters who wrote him off because he was 5-9, same clowns who said Casemiro was finished.

Unread 26-01-2023, 12:19 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
if he wasn't, i'd still play lindelof ahead of him. had a shaky first half but decent in the 2nd and it can be forgiven due to his relative lack of playing time...

if we had a decent young centre back i'm pretty sure maguire would be binned at the first opportunity. As it is, he's the 4th choice CB.
He was tbf to him

He’s decent on the ball too which helps.

Shaw is good enough to be the 3rd/4th CB when Malacia eventually gets the left back spot.

Unread 26-01-2023, 12:21 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
all those doubters who wrote him off because he was 5-9, same clowns who said Casemiro was finished.
And the same clowns who said we should never buy South American players.

Unread 26-01-2023, 12:25 PM
AK14

He’s the best siting we’ve made in a very long time.

The way he glides forward with the ball and beats the opposition press is brilliant.

Future captain nqat.

Unread 26-01-2023, 01:54 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
He was tbf to him

He’s decent on the ball too which helps.

Shaw is good enough to be the 3rd/4th CB when Malacia eventually gets the left back spot.
Lindelöf is great on the ball. It's just that he gives the impression that he considers the presence of opposition players a monstrous imposition on his game. Something of a liability in defenders.

None of that with Licha

Unread 26-01-2023, 03:25 PM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
And the same clowns who said we should never buy South American players.
I am sure they are bots instead of real people

Unread 26-01-2023, 03:51 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Lindelöf is great on the ball. It's just that he gives the impression that he considers the presence of opposition players a monstrous imposition on his game. Something of a liability in defenders.

None of that with Licha
I completely disagree he is great on the ball. He's competent If you give him 5 minutes and 20 yards he can on occasion pick out a run, sure.

Of the 4 (5 if you include shaw) Cbs we have, he's easily the worst on the ball, he's just an all around shithouse tbh.

He can barely pass between the lines, just look at some the simple passes that Martinez and Varane do between the lines to break a press. Hit proper and with purpose. He hits it in a bobbly panicky under hit mess. Invites pressure. For someone who hates the thought of defending he doesn't half invite it

Hate him

Unread 26-01-2023, 03:59 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
I am sure they are bots instead of real people
None of them Mancunians iirc? Probably just a coincidence.

Unread 26-01-2023, 04:02 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
shots fired at waffles

Unread 26-01-2023, 05:52 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
I completely disagree he is great on the ball. He's competent If you give him 5 minutes and 20 yards he can on occasion pick out a run, sure.
While I agree, it is fair to point out that people's views of his ball playing ability have likely been skewed by the fact he's played alongside Smalling, Jones and Maguire for most of his United career. Amongst that lot it's probably hardner NOT to look like the reincarnation of Johan Cruyff.

Unread 26-01-2023, 08:46 PM
GBMUFC2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Samurai
While I agree, it is fair to point out that people's views of his ball playing ability have likely been skewed by the fact he's played alongside Smalling, Jones and Maguire for most of his United career. Amongst that lot it's probably hardner NOT to look like the reincarnation of Johan Cruyff.
He has an 86% pass completion and 87% tackle completion. Hardly facts to be questioning

Unread 26-01-2023, 09:24 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
shots fired at waffles
It’ll be interesting to see if he notices.

Especially if one of them hits him in the head.

Unread 26-01-2023, 09:55 PM
Arnold Muhren