United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-05-2011, 05:48 PM
Sparky***

Default Re: European Cup final build up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I just can't imagine us winning it tonight ...it's too good to be true..to perfect...too £#%&!ing surreal.
I think I'm gonna go & have a lie down for a bit tbh.
Same here. I have this flash of a daydream about us winning it....

then that's quickly shattered by a foghorn-like sound screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOO" with an image of carrick in midfield with a big brown stain on his white shorts as he passes back to edwin for the 20th time in the opening half.

Unread 28-05-2011, 05:53 PM
Stickman

Well over here its interesting as less of the brits are as exposed to the abu media, most neutrals i know in football circles and even abus think we have a great chance of beating them at Wembley, and a neutrals the voice of reason etc so

Unread 28-05-2011, 05:54 PM
BarryX

Have a cracking night one and all. Am off down the pub with my eldest, who at long last seems to be a fully fledged Red (wasn't interested at all in football until this season). He kicked off big time when I said he had to go to his Grans for the evening. Can't remember being so excited about a match before well...it's one of the biggest club matches, of any sport, of all time, (at least in terms of global viewing figures). My reckoning is: the team that keeps their heads is the one that'll win. Experience is key. Ryan £#%&! WHO YOU WANT COS YOU DA MAN Giggs will win it for us.

[SIZE="7"]COME ON UNITED.

Unread 28-05-2011, 06:24 PM
Ronden

[quote=Grimson;2463877]Looking at those pics has made me nervous now. ffs.[/

Good luck to the boys tonight. I think fergie will spring a surprise. Off to the pub now. I'm a part time lurker but want to say i love you all :-) have a good one #believe

Unread 29-05-2011, 01:15 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Ten clubs have played a champions league final in their own country. 7 of them won. Of the 3 that lost, 2 were on penalties.

Facts.
And a fat lot of good that Rafa-FACHT did us, eh?? :shakehead:
Closed Thread