United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-12-2023, 02:55 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
it’s 100 percent not sancho!
obviously he is the new scapegoat. Sancho has fallen out of favour with you lot this season, the leaks have been around since ole days. But then again logic and reasoning don’t come into play on here at all.
Weird isn't it. Just randomly 'fallen out of favour'. No explanation.

Unread 05-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Unread 05-12-2023, 02:58 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Unread 05-12-2023, 03:01 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Apparently Sancho is giving out quotes for vBucks....

Team Erik all the way ...
About time these gutless £#%&!s are shown up
you lot are like women.

there’s a obvious one i guess who has a good relationship with the media, or do you think just cuts off like a tap because they are getting in the team now.

but yeah it’s sancho.
do you think he even cares that much to launch a media attack on ETH via leaks

Quote:
What i mean is. He was appointed villian no.1 in what September.

What about the leaks last season ? Were they preemptive strikes from him?
What about when he dissapeared for 3 months was he still leaking stuff then?

Sancho could have handled his beef different but he isn’t gossiping to the press.

Unread 05-12-2023, 03:01 PM
Ethers

Yeah, the lad who had a little meltdown on social media clearly doesn’t care.

Unread 05-12-2023, 03:04 PM
NedKelly

“You lot are like women” says the guy who might as well be ETH’s very own bunny boiler

Unread 05-12-2023, 03:11 PM
Buck

I'm more inclined to think it is just conveniently made up rather than sourced by a player. Football reporting is an easy cycle to be in. Whenever a PL manager gets sacked The Athletic will get out the template about how training became dull and lifeless, tactical messages were confusing and some anonymously sourced quote mocks the assistant manager for being nothing more than a dodgy PE teacher.

Now De Gea has gone the only players remaining through multiple managerial changes are Shaw, Rashford and Martial. They'll come a day when they are no longer here and the cycle will continue just because it is a soap opera loads of people want to read.

Unread 05-12-2023, 03:11 PM
est.1878

Not saying there's not leaks, but there doesn't have to be for unnamed sources..

Edit - buck got there first.

Unread 05-12-2023, 03:16 PM
Ethers

If there’s no actual leaks, why would there be a story from a different journo about the squad being angry at 2 players?

The press playing 4d chess?

Unread 05-12-2023, 03:16 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
I'm more inclined to think it is just conveniently made up rather than sourced by a player. Football reporting is an easy cycle to be in. Whenever a PL manager gets sacked The Athletic will get out the template about how training became dull and lifeless, tactical messages were confusing and some anonymously sourced quote mocks the assistant manager for being nothing more than a dodgy PE teacher.

Now De Gea has gone the only players remaining through multiple managerial changes are Shaw, Rashford and Martial. They'll come a day when they are no longer here and the cycle will continue just because it is a soap opera loads of people want to read.
This is bang on. Luckhurst etc have to generate clicks. There must be someone dishing out some form of this shit but nobody will know of its truth except the players and staff.

ETH not helping himself with bizarre team selections, poor signings and mad substitutions though. Makes it difficult to keep defending him when he is picking Rashford and Martial, and playing TSP in midfield and has players he signed on the bench.

Ralf knew. To be fair, Ralf knew.

Unread 05-12-2023, 03:19 PM
Sheik JaBooty

Why should you afford courtesy to people who are actively engaged in undermining you and the club? If anything we should be Saw 2'ing his ass until he gives up his source.

My money's on Rashford's brother and Sancho's mum.

Unread 05-12-2023, 03:32 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
We gave Jadon a choice. One day, quite recently - more recently than you expect - I did reach out to him. I invited him to join me for dinner. I sat in the restaurant for one, one and a half hours. He did not have the courtesy to even tell me no. I even ordered him his favourite meal - a steak, well done, with chips and tomato ketchup. I was very upset and left the restaurant without having finished my food.

Still I tried. The next day I requested he come to my office. On my desk, I placed a football on one side, and a PlayStation 5 on the other, with a copy of EA Sports FC 24. I said to him he is at a crossroads, but he has a choice. You can choose to be a professional footballer, or you can choose to play video games. He picked up the PlayStation, maintained eye contact with me and left the room, returning a few minutes later to take the video game. He did all of this without saying a word. It hurts. But it is what it is, eh?
It’s just beyond belief at this point.

Unread 05-12-2023, 03:45 PM
the heathen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Absolute drivel.

Luckhurst might be a cynical @#%&! who loves to prey on the doom around United, but to suggest that he and The Athletic make shit up in that fashion is %@#$&!s. I realise that you think it makes you look like you understand how these things work, but, in reality, it betrays the fact that you haven't a £#%&!ing clue.

There are plenty of click-bait stories written by names you've never heard of on the sites of tabloids etc, and within the MEN, but Luckhurst and The Athletic aren't in that game. That doesn't mean they can't get things wrong mind you, or that they don't sometimes present stories in in a manner that paints United in a negative light when they didn't have to. But they don't just make shit up. Stop making yourself look like a stupid @#%&!.

Unread 05-12-2023, 04:33 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by the heathen
Absolute drivel.

Luckhurst might be a cynical @#%&! who loves to prey on the doom around United, but to suggest that he and The Athletic make shit up in that fashion is %@#$&!s. I realise that you think it makes you look like you understand how these things work, but, in reality, it betrays the fact that you haven't a £#%&!ing clue.

There are plenty of click-bait stories written by names you've never heard of on the sites of tabloids etc, and within the MEN, but Luckhurst and The Athletic aren't in that game. That doesn't mean they can't get things wrong mind you, or that they don't sometimes present stories in in a manner that paints United in a negative light when they didn't have to. But they don't just make shit up. Stop making yourself look like a stupid @#%&!.
A pithy opening, a fleshed out middle and a randomly aggressive end. If it wasn't for the good grammar I'd think you were Samuel Luckhurst himself.

Unread 05-12-2023, 08:03 PM
My Name is Heath

They’re all a shower of shit@#%&!s from top to bottom

We need to just Bobby Ewing the shit out of this and just start again with SAF in charge waking up and saying “sheesh man, hell of a dream. Right - let’s assemble the real United squad”

The players are £#%&!ers

The boss is a £#%&!er

The Glazers are £#%&!ers

£#%&!chester United.

Unread 05-12-2023, 08:18 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
If there’s no actual leaks, why would there be a story from a different journo about the squad being angry at 2 players?

The press playing 4d chess?
more likely that the suggestion it’s sancho.

After all everyone has been critical of sancho in regards to this rift with ETH but yeah he is straight to the people criticising in him press to leak stories to them.
Makes perfect sense….

Or could it be a player who has been out of favour for more than a year until recently , , stripped of the captaincy and who is always getting puff peices written about him the whole time

But carry on…..

Unread 05-12-2023, 08:21 PM
Dr Stranger

State of that sanctimonious horseshit. The press disgust me. Absolute gutter scum when they think they can sell papers, but charge to the moral high ground the second their nonsense is challenged

Bringing up Munich

If they were a person, they’d be Livia Soprano

Unread 05-12-2023, 08:25 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
more likely that the suggestion it’s sancho.

After all everyone has been critical of sancho in regards to this rift with ETH but yeah he is straight to the people criticising in him press to leak stories to them.
Makes perfect sense….

Or could it be a player who has been out of favour for more than a year until recently , , stripped of the captaincy and who is always getting puff peices written about him the whole time

But carry on…..
Could be him, I suppose. If anyone at the club is as thick as Sancho, he’d certainly be up there.

Unread 05-12-2023, 08:32 PM
NedKelly

Sancho right now -

Unread 05-12-2023, 08:35 PM
larry

nothing on matic calling our marlo's two favourite players of all time?

Quote:
"Among the players who would always be late were Paul Pogba and Jadon Sancho, and a couple of other players. The rest of us who were always on time were angry so we decided to form a kind of an internal disciplinary committee with me serving as its president.
Closed Thread