United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 24-04-2022, 01:19 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
ruin his career ?

This time next year he will be a multiple World Cup winner with a few league titles under his belt. If that’s a ruined career then ...
that's like saying you aren't annoying because barca.

Unread 24-04-2022, 02:12 PM
Dasilvatwins

I wonder where he will end up. Has to be PSG.
Anybody half decent wouldn’t want him . (Madrid, Bayern, city )

Unread 24-04-2022, 02:34 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
I wonder where he will end up. Has to be PSG.
Anybody half decent wouldn’t want him . (Madrid, Bayern, city )
It’ll be PSG or a return to Juventus. The fact top sides aren’t queuing up for him on a free tells you all you need to know about the absolute wet wipe.

Unread 24-04-2022, 02:39 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
It’ll be PSG or a return to Juventus. The fact top sides aren’t queuing up for him on a free tells you all you need to know about the absolute wet wipe.
I don’t think juve can afford his wages. If he is on around 300k a week, him and his fat agent will be after 400k minimum. Don’t mean to go all keegan but I’d love it if it all becomes a circus and he ends up going to some B -rate team (Newcastle , Dortmund etc)

Unread 24-04-2022, 02:45 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
I don’t think juve can afford his wages. If he is on around 300k a week, him and his fat agent will be after 400k minimum. Don’t mean to go all keegan but I’d love it if it all becomes a circus and he ends up going to some B -rate team (Newcastle , Dortmund etc)
Then he'll end up signing the contract we've offered him, surely?

Unread 24-04-2022, 02:54 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Then he'll end up signing the contract we've offered him, surely?
I’m hoping the booing at OT put an end to that. Surely he wouldn’t want to stay. It’s stupid wishful thinking from me, but I’m hoping reports of a new deal are wrong.

Unread 24-04-2022, 02:58 PM
Sparky***

I do wonder when i read certain comments on here and see the raft of weirdo delusional 'fan accounts' on twitter, what Paul Pogba has done during his 6 years at the club that warrants such partizan unwavering support?

Individuals are so quick to keep pointing out his achievements with the French national team - all of which means precisely £#%&! all to Manchester United. I'm not French and i don't really care what he does for them. Same applies to his achievements at Juventus.

He's had 6 years here to make himself a club legend, to produce performances that would in some way justify this odd, child-like, fan boy loyalty to him and he's done nothing of the sort. He has produced largely underwhelming performances punctuated by enormously long injury lay-offs most of which he's spent in Dubai treating his rehabilitation as a sort of extended holiday. That's not even getting into the business of his agent who consistently and brazenly slagged the club off whilst speaking on behalf of his client, undermined managers and generally did as much as he could to stoke the unrest around the dressing room.

Paul Pogba and his greedy shithead of an agent have mugged Manchester United right off. And that's exactly what all the army of online weirdos and anonymous fan accounts are - mugs. My fond hope is that come the new season that they can all £#%&! off and support whichever club he goes to.

Unread 24-04-2022, 03:09 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I do wonder when i read certain comments on here and see the raft of weirdo delusional 'fan accounts' on twitter, what Paul Pogba has done during his 6 years at the club that warrants such partizan unwavering support?

Individuals are so quick to keep pointing out his achievements with the French national team - all of which means precisely £#%&! all to Manchester United. I'm not French and i don't really care what he does for them. Same applies to his achievements at Juventus.

He's had 6 years here to make himself a club legend, to produce performances that would in some way justify this odd, child-like, fan boy loyalty to him and he's done nothing of the sort. He has produced largely underwhelming performances punctuated by enormously long injury lay-offs most of which he's spent in Dubai treating his rehabilitation as a sort of extended holiday. That's not even getting into the business of his agent who consistently and brazenly slagged the club off whilst speaking on behalf of his client, undermined managers and generally did as much as he could to stoke the unrest around the dressing room.

Paul Pogba and his greedy shithead of an agent have mugged Manchester United right off. And that's exactly what all the army of online weirdos and anonymous fan accounts are - mugs. My fond hope is that come the new season that they can all £#%&! off and support whichever club he goes to.
Word.

Unread 24-04-2022, 03:27 PM
puressence

Quote:

Pretty much this all of this.

Unread 24-04-2022, 03:31 PM
Juice Terry

Quote:

Nothing further to add your honour

Unread 24-04-2022, 04:04 PM
Zorg

Thumbs up

Quote:

What a post.

Unread 24-04-2022, 04:12 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

What?!

Unread 24-04-2022, 04:13 PM
Stickman

Quote:

Over to you Marlo.

Unread 24-04-2022, 04:19 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Over to you Marlo.
Probably just call him racist and then have a go at Bruno.

Unread 24-04-2022, 04:44 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:

Postage. Do these clowns even watch utd play I've never seen a utd player be so unconcerned whether they win, lose or draw. If he re-signs a new contract it will be the proof positive that the cancer at utd is terminal.

Unread 24-04-2022, 05:01 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Postage. Do these clowns even watch utd play I've never seen a utd player be so unconcerned whether they win, lose or draw. If he re-signs a new contract it will be the proof positive that the cancer at utd is terminal.
Even that little rat £#%&! @#%&! Owen put in a shift when he played & actually looked arsed about winning.

And that's Micheal £#%&!ing Owen.

Unread 24-04-2022, 05:04 PM
RARAMSES

@#%&! end of

Unread 24-04-2022, 05:09 PM
My Name is Heath

That 3-2 comeback v City aside, almost nothing leaps out.

Fraudhausen.

In my top 5 most disliked players ever.

Unread 24-04-2022, 05:13 PM
Jethro

Quote:

Absolutely obliterated the pognonces

Unread 24-04-2022, 05:20 PM
measlyshark

Quote:

Superb.