United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: should moyes be sacked instantly yesterdsy?
moyes out 134 90.54%
I am certifiable, but no 14 9.46%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:26 PM
jem

Default end of february 11-day poll update moyes out surely even rougers must know it poll

the anti-quadruple is on. can you feel the dementor's kiss? 3 weeks for a new manager to get this bunch of @#%&!s in shape to beat a very average greek team.

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:32 PM
Withers

Not sure what has changed other than peer pressure.

You either thought he deserved time or you knew straight away he was a wrong un.

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:38 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers

You either thought he deserved time or you knew straight away he was a wrong un.
it's just fun to see how long people can keep up the pretence. there can't be a single person who genuinely would give this @#%&! another second.

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:38 PM
Blagger

Quote:

Get real. Most people were behind him in the beginning. What's changed other than peer pressure? How about everything that was ever good about United: attacking football; late comebacks; technical flair; a solid defence; creative tactics; enthusiastic, passionate players - this guy has dismantled every single thing that was great about United. That's what's changed.

Unread 26-02-2014, 12:00 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Don't single me out you slimey @#%&!. I wanted Mourinho, we got Moyes and I said he should get to the end of the season and go if we don't get top 4 and unlike a lot of flip floppers on here, I haven't changed my mind.

Unread 26-02-2014, 12:04 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Don't single me out you slimey @#%&!. I wanted Mourinho, we got Moyes and I said he should get to the end of the season and go if we don't get top 4 and unlike a lot of flip floppers on here, I haven't changed my mind.
I originally said give him 2 seasons but I changed my mind after the Swansea defeat and acknowledged that he wasn't up to the job

Not wrong with changing your initial opinion...it's liberating

Unread 26-02-2014, 12:04 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
and you have the nerve to me about ddg ffs

Unread 26-02-2014, 12:08 AM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
Get real. Most people were behind him in the beginning. What's changed other than peer pressure? How about everything that was ever good about United: attacking football; late comebacks; technical flair; a solid defence; creative tactics; enthusiastic, passionate players - this guy has dismantled every single thing that was great about United. That's what's changed.

You watched United the last couple of years? The only thing that has really changed is the results.

That was a typical United performance in Europe.

Unread 26-02-2014, 12:10 AM
Withers

Quote:
Pretty much sums up most normal people, however some people feel the need to appear right before anyone else trumps the actual football.

Unread 26-02-2014, 12:12 AM
Blagger

Quote:

You watched United the last couple of years? The only thing that has really changed is the results.

That was a typical United performance in Europe.
Not really. There's an obvious difference between the performances of last season and this one's. How many times did we come back from goals down away from home last season? Wasn't our goal difference +45? Compare that performance against Madrid with tonight's. A lot has changed performance wise.

Unread 26-02-2014, 12:13 AM
Withers

Quote:
Not really. There's an obvious difference between the performances of last season and this one's. How many times did we come back from goals down away from home last season? Wasn't our goal difference +45? Compare that performance against Madrid with tonight's. A lot has changed performance wise.
So you blame the players?

Thanks.

Vote yes.

Unread 26-02-2014, 12:15 AM
Blagger

Quote:
So you blame the players?

Thanks.

Vote yes.
The players aren't responsible for picking the team, taking the training sessions, inspiring the team, and deciding the tactics.

Thanks.

Stick to FC.

Unread 26-02-2014, 12:20 AM
Withers

Quote:
The players aren't responsible for picking the team, taking the training sessions, inspiring the team, and deciding the tactics.

Thanks.

Stick to FC.
You £#%&!ing girl.

Unread 26-02-2014, 12:21 AM
Vetch

I don't think Moyes should have got the job purely because he didn't have the credentials.

Give him a chance yes but he is showing £#%&! all. Not one thing.

Signings are key but even then I don't think he can handle top players.

He lost the senior players ages ago, imo.

Unread 26-02-2014, 12:22 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
and you have the nerve to me about ddg ffs
How the £#%&! are those situations similar you thick @#%&!?

Unread 26-02-2014, 12:24 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
it's just fun to see how long people can keep up the pretence. there can't be a single person who genuinely would give this @#%&! another second.

Got a text of my only mate who had said give him more time. Said he had to go. Apologised for being wrong about him :-)

Unread 26-02-2014, 12:25 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
Got a text of my only mate who had said give him more time. Said he had to go. Apologised for being wrong about him :-)
Your only mate. Bit of a shock that.

Unread 26-02-2014, 12:28 AM
rustling jimmies

Quote:
Your only mate. Bit of a shock that.

Unread 26-02-2014, 12:31 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
How the £#%&! are those situations similar you thick @#%&!?
theyre both called dave and theyre both not good enough to be at United....but you, being a top red, think otherwise.....

youre in the minority on one and im in the minority on the other view........

you stupid #@&%! ...hth

Unread 26-02-2014, 12:33 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
theyre both called dave and theyre both not good enough to be at United....but you, being a top red, think otherwise.....you stupid #@&%! ...hth
So just to be clear - De Gea is not good enough to be at United. £#%&!ing. Hell.
Closed Thread