United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 16-03-2024, 10:14 PM
red in cumbria

Footballer has actually done a few things with a football. What does he expect - a medal?

Unread 17-03-2024, 10:14 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Footballer has actually done a few things with a football. What does he expect - a medal?
it's kind of the whole point.

Unread 17-03-2024, 12:08 PM
puressence

He hasn’t started the Brazilian player for over 2 months

Unread 17-03-2024, 01:38 PM
Offerington

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post
Exactly how is he a waste of talent?
I say he wasted his talent joining us.

We have a manager who doesn’t start players on merit.

Same with amad, hasn’t been given a sniff and it’s only now he started benching his little Brazilian pet who got way more starting than his performances and talent deserved!
Amad ffs He is £#%&!ing shite. You're supposed to be a fraudster, come accountant come football agent aren't you? Anyone with a brain can see Amad is not a premier league footballer.

Sancho the same. Higher ability wise but he is a shithouse. The type who excels down 5-aside Goals but is shite in eleven aside games. We've all got that mate. That's him. Complete bottler.

Unread 17-03-2024, 01:51 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offerington View Post
Amad ffs He is £#%&!ing shite. You're supposed to be a fraudster, come accountant come football agent aren't you? Anyone with a brain can see Amad is not a premier league footballer.

Sancho the same. Higher ability wise but he is a shithouse. The type who excels down 5-aside Goals but is shite in eleven aside games. We've all got that mate. That's him. Complete bottler.
It’s odd because someone said this when we signed him.

Quote:
Absolutely outstanding young talent
It’s slipped my mind who it was though.

Unread 17-03-2024, 02:02 PM
est.1878

Isn't even part of the conversation for England's euro squad. 290k per week. How much dortmund contribute?

Unread 17-03-2024, 02:05 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878 View Post
Isn't even part of the conversation for England's euro squad. 290k per week. How much dortmund contribute?
Think he will be by the summer even as a back up. Think discussions about Englands chances this summer might be thread worthy soon.

Unread 17-03-2024, 02:07 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post
Think he will be by the summer even as a back up. Think discussions about Englands chances this summer might be thread worthy soon.
Southgate didn’t even fancy him for England when he was playing well.

Unread 17-03-2024, 02:13 PM
larry

even marlo knows ball better than southgate tbf

Unread 17-03-2024, 02:14 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Southgate didn’t even fancy him for England when he was playing well.
Dont know a great deal about it just thought I’d seen something recently saying he had a chance. I guess it would be good for us if he did.

Unread 17-03-2024, 02:18 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Dont know a great deal about it just thought I’d seen something recently saying he had a chance. I guess it would be good for us if he did.
Sancho has always had the talent. He appears to lack the application and drive to match it, unfortunately.

I’d love to see him maturing, growing up a bit and realising that the clock in ticking on his football career. He’s great to watch when he’s playing well. Would be great for us if he could prove himself a decent player again. We would either get a decent price for him, or a decent player if ETH was no longer around.

Unread 17-03-2024, 02:20 PM
Offerington

Quote:

Unread 17-03-2024, 02:24 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:

Proper weirdo lately.

Unread 17-03-2024, 07:08 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by offerington View Post
amad ffs he is £#%&!ing shite. You're supposed to be a fraudster, come accountant come football agent aren't you? Anyone with a brain can see amad is not a premier league footballer..
HAVE THAT YOU £#%&!ING @#%&! z

Unread 18-03-2024, 01:52 AM
Offerington

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry View Post
HAVE THAT YOU £#%&!ING @#%&! z
I actually like Amad - i know a lot of people involved in the running of Sunderland AFC and they all raved about him following his loan. I was trying to get a bite from marls but i genuinely think there's a player there but it's a big step up from the Championship to doing it week in week out in the Prem. Pleased for him to bag.

Unread 18-03-2024, 06:44 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offerington
I actually like Amad - i know a lot of people involved in the running of Sunderland AFC and they all raved about him following his loan. I was trying to get a bite from marls but i genuinely think there's a player there but it's a big step up from the Championship to doing it week in week out in the Prem. Pleased for him to bag.

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=21

Unread 31-03-2024, 07:00 PM
marlo

how is he doing?

Unread 31-03-2024, 07:01 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post
how is he doing?
No idea. Forgot he existed.

Unread 31-03-2024, 09:20 PM
red in cumbria

Go on then marls, tell us.

Unread 31-03-2024, 10:57 PM
armchair

A front three of Mkhitaryan, Sancho, Kagawa would dominate germany.