Unread 25-10-2013, 09:02 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Rooney really shoulda put that in.
Was offside too. Lovely move though.

Unread 25-10-2013, 09:48 PM
Neo

The living legend is on 948 appearances now.

Getting to 950 will be an immense moment, but it's always been my wish to see him get to 1,000. Doable IMO.

Forget Messi, Ronaldo, Zlatan, etc; for me there's still no better sight in world football than watching Giggsy drop the shoulder, swivel the hips and shift through the gears. Hope he continues playing for many more years.

Unread 25-10-2013, 10:48 PM
red in cumbria

Nah, this surely has to be his last season - even 950 will be an immense milestone, though

Unread 27-10-2013, 06:13 PM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Getting to 950 will be an immense moment, but it's always been my wish to see him get to 1,000. Doable IMO.

Forget Messi, Ronaldo, Zlatan, etc; for me there's still no better sight in world football than watching Giggsy drop the shoulder, swivel the hips and shift through the gears. Hope he continues playing for many more years.
no finer athlete at his best. Glides across the pitch, so balanced

privileged to have seen him play.

Unread 27-10-2013, 06:21 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

he'll probably do it this season the way we're carrying on.

Unread 27-10-2013, 06:24 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
no finer athlete at his best. Glides across the pitch, so balanced

privileged to have seen him play.
yeah it was a real privilege watching him give the ball away over and over then look scornfully at the ref with his hands in the air.

Unread 27-10-2013, 07:21 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
he'll probably do it this season the way we're carrying on.
We are doing pretty good in the cups tbf

Unread 27-10-2013, 08:27 PM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
yeah it was a real privilege watching him give the ball away over and over then look scornfully at the ref with his hands in the air.
at his best i said nobby :shakehead:

Unread 27-11-2013, 10:34 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Giggs has started poorly the last few seasons IMO. We then get the inevitable calls for him to retire, but by November/December he's usually on blob and pulling out a few performances where he rolls back the years.

Might be beyond him this year, but I'm not writing him off yet.
Yes, I'm a bit of a @#%&! for quoting this for a second time, but it's so bloody sagey.

I £#%&!ing love Giggs.

Unread 27-11-2013, 10:38 PM
Tumescent Throb

don't care how good he is, he's too old

Unread 27-11-2013, 10:39 PM
Blagger

Quote:
Yes, I'm a bit of a @#%&! for quoting this for a second time, but it's so bloody sagey.

I £#%&!ing love Giggs.

Unread 27-11-2013, 10:45 PM
red in cumbria

Yeah, the old git did OK

Unread 27-11-2013, 10:50 PM
armchair

Quote:

I £#%&!ing love Giggs.
Tonight what I think he did is make the players in front of him willing to take chances. He was brilliant tonight.

Unread 27-11-2013, 11:57 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:

I £#%&!ing love Giggs.
Saged the shit out of this thread NQAT

Unread 27-11-2013, 11:59 PM
Jack Duckworth

Thumbs up

Quote:

I £#%&!ing love Giggs.
top sageing, pal.

delighted for you.

Unread 28-11-2013, 12:16 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Compare and contrast these two posts. Some Reds just get it, some don't.

Ryan £#%&!ing Giggs. Arguably one of the top 5 all-time legends to play for Manchester United, yet the only thing that most on here can do is complain about him.

Unread 28-11-2013, 09:04 AM
Pete's Shoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Compare and contrast these two posts. Some Reds just get it, some don't.

Ryan £#%&!ing Giggs. Arguably one of the top 5 all-time legends to play for Manchester United, yet the only thing that most on here can do is complain about him.
Spot on, yhgr
Closed Thread