United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-01-2010, 05:58 PM
silv

Default Re: That thread about Berba. We need one about Carrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

Says the £#%&!ing mong who comes on and gets angry at every opportunity.Imagine following an 'internet sad case' around on a forum, every time they posted?

Good lad.
great reply at lightning speed

Unread 21-01-2010, 06:02 PM
celtbion

Carrick should have been sold in the summer after his performance in the EC final.

I'm sure I saw a trickle of diarrhea running down his inside leg.

Unread 21-01-2010, 06:04 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

All joking aside I think it's time we considered sectioning magic.

Unread 21-01-2010, 07:40 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
did he? I don't remember a single chance he messed up!! In fact I don't remember too many chances that chelsea had apart from one when they hit the bar or summat. They got a lucky break and scored from that only.
He fell over for their goal

He also slipped on another occasion when Essien shot from distance. Fortunately, it went wide because had it been on target it would have gone in as VDS was on his arse. As Fatboy mentioned, there was another occasion in which he ran into the back of either Rio or Vidic and nearly cost us a goal. Personally, I think he could have done better with a few of the penalties earlier in the shootout too. He didn't have much to do, but managed to look very suspect when he was involved.

Unread 21-01-2010, 07:49 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
He fell over for their goal

He also slipped on another occasion when Essien shot from distance. Fortunately, it went wide because had it been on target it would have gone in as VDS was on his arse. As Fatboy mentioned, there was another occasion in which he ran into the back of either Rio or Vidic and nearly cost us a goal. Personally, I think he could have done better with a few of the penalties earlier in the shootout too. He didn't have much to do, but managed to look very suspect when he was involved.
i seem to recall thinking he was maybe a bit nervous right enough.

hardly his fault it was a bit slippy though, and at least he didn't stand and watch a tame FK dribble past him into the net.

shit happens. it happens in finals sometimes as well.

Unread 21-01-2010, 08:03 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
i seem to recall thinking he was maybe a bit nervous right enough.

hardly his fault it was a bit slippy though, and at least he didn't stand and watch a tame FK dribble past him into the net.

shit happens. it happens in finals sometimes as well.
No doubt. This all just stemmed from me being a bit picky about a post in which it was said he was immense in that particular game.

Unread 21-01-2010, 08:37 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
No doubt. This all just stemmed from me being a bit picky about a post in which it was said he was immense in that particular game.
ah. can't think of a single save he had to make tbh. sure there were one or two but... did okay in the shoot-out for me - they were lucky with a couple of their kicks (Lampard and Cole think it was)

how long ago does all that seem though now eh

Unread 22-01-2010, 04:22 AM
Darth Vidic

Quote:
how long ago does all that seem though now eh
Rooney, Ronaldo, Tevez - 3 matchwinners.

Scholes playing in a system that suited him.

A confident Rio at the back.

Best team in the world.

Yes it does

Unread 22-01-2010, 02:45 PM
red in cumbria

Bracketing @#%&!neck with Rooney and Ronnie?? £#%&! right off:shakehead:
Closed Thread