United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-01-2007, 10:36 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Default Mourinho to Leave in the next 2 weeks?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ea/6251033.stm

He's cracking and Abramovich obviously doesn't want him wasting his money.

Unread 11-01-2007, 10:38 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ea/6251033.stm

He's cracking and Abramovich obviously doesn't want him wasting his money.
i've heard he may go at the end of this season.

he obviously likes the idea of going to a club, being instantly successful, then once he's bagged them a trophy or two, leaving and going elsewhere... I just get that feeling from him and also from some of the things he's said.

Hiddink to Chelsea? i reckon so.

Unread 11-01-2007, 10:38 AM
antonin jablonsky

I can understand his anger, he's only had £300+ million to spend, how's he s'posed to build a squad with a pittance like that?

Unread 11-01-2007, 10:40 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

He will go to Inter Milan, shotloads to spend again

Unread 11-01-2007, 10:43 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I can understand his anger, he's only had £300+ million to spend, how's he s'posed to build a squad with a pittance like that?
He's lost it.

You know someone isn't thinking straight when he comes out with a comment about no support from a bloke who has bank rolled him £300m.

Unread 11-01-2007, 10:46 AM
puressence

jose hold fire to the end of the season then join us ..

Unread 11-01-2007, 10:47 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
never, ever, ever, ever.

Unread 11-01-2007, 10:49 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

He's too outspoken to come here.
The Italians will love him, especially somewhere like Inter or Lazio where they have crazy owners.

Mourinho is not going to come out and say we have money in the bank when we clearly don't.

Unread 11-01-2007, 10:52 AM
punk_football

Quote:
He's too outspoken to come here.
The Italians will love him, especially somewhere like Inter or Lazio where they have crazy owners.

Mourinho is not going to come out and say we have money in the bank when we clearly don't.
Tommy Doc....

Unread 11-01-2007, 10:56 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk_football
Tommy Doc....
Difference is the Glazers are here now
They would be shitting themselves every week with him in charge......then again maybe its a good thing.

Unread 11-01-2007, 10:57 AM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Difference is the Glazers are here now
They would be shitting themselves every week with him in charge......then again maybe its a good thing.
imagine if we'd had Jose during the Glazer take over. Not saying the bloke is suited to our club but he would've been more outspoken about the whole situation than Fergie.

Unread 11-01-2007, 10:57 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

It was suggested before that he had one eye on Inter, plenty of funds without the highest expectations. But last I checked Inter were top, so Josie can £#%&! off.

He could go to Madrid though.

Unread 11-01-2007, 11:05 AM
Whiteside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward #@&%!hands
imagine if we'd had Jose during the Glazer take over. Not saying the bloke is suited to our club but he would've been more outspoken about the whole situation than Fergie.
good point

Unread 11-01-2007, 11:08 AM
MakeBelieve

Mourinho is gunning for the Scotland job

Unread 11-01-2007, 11:09 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
I can't believe your still pushing that stupid idea. He can't work properly on a £300 million budget, can't handle pressure and plays shit football. There are no positives about him apart from a few vaguely interesting press conferences.

Unread 11-01-2007, 11:10 AM
magic_cantona

He's on his way, it's £#%&!ing obvious.

If I had cash to spare, I'd bet on it.

Moaning about a lack of players when he's personally spent over 300m quid?The @#%&!.He's a shit manager.I only hope he stays and Hiddink doesn't get the job.Then, we'd be in big £#%&!ing trouble.

Unread 11-01-2007, 11:12 AM
MUFC One Love

He is showing just what a 'great' manager he is. He got past us with Porto luckily when we had a goal ridiculously ruled out. And if somebody said to me;

"What manager in the world, cannot moan about not having money to spend and having injuries"

I'd say Mourinho.

Everyone going on about their injuries, have they forgot the bad injuries we've had for about 3 seasons now? Imagine how he would do without a lot of money.

He's a shit house and knows Fergie has got him by the throat and will quit definitely at the end of the season blaming the club.

"It's not my club" is the clearest indication of unrest there and the best thing we can hear, we'll win the title, I'm actually 95% sure now.

Terry's out for a big, big £#%&!ing deal, Rio was banned disgustingly for 8 months.

Unread 11-01-2007, 11:14 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
I can't believe your still pushing that stupid idea. He can't work properly on a £300 million budget, can't handle pressure and plays shit football. There are no positives about him apart from a few vaguely interesting press conferences.
C'mon, you know better than to fall for one of those wums.

He is only capable of looking at the technical side of things. He doesn't know how to get his teams to play fluid football. With Porto he cheated, with Chelsea he bought whoever he wanted.

Unread 11-01-2007, 11:15 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
C'mon, you know better than to fall for one of those wums.

He is only capable of looking at the technical side of things. He doesn't know how to get his teams to play fluid football. With Porto he cheated, with Chelsea he bought whoever he wanted.
He is appalling at signing players too. Forgot I was on Fred btw, though I didn't think effers pushed this WUM on here????

Unread 11-01-2007, 11:17 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
He is appalling at signing players too. Forgot I was on Fred btw, though I didn't think effers pushed this WUM on here????
What WUM?

Am I missing something?
Closed Thread