United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 16-06-2023, 12:16 PM
atticusgrinch
 
Default Andre Onana

Inter keeper. Apparently weíre interested. Sounds like a bit of a £#%&!er though.

Reckon we best pull out if that Porto keeper becomes available.
 
Unread 16-06-2023, 12:22 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Inter keeper. Apparently weíre interested. Sounds like a bit of a £#%&!er though.

Reckon we best pull out if that Porto keeper becomes available.
 
Unread 16-06-2023, 12:22 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

Absolutely not. Barthez type clown. Almost gave city 2 goals by mental pissing about.

Rather him than Degea though.
 
Unread 16-06-2023, 01:12 PM
MUFC One Love
 
Default

The goalkeeper situation is another joke.

We need a new goalie, buy one.
 
Unread 16-06-2023, 01:16 PM
History
 
Default

Goalkeepers are generally under valued in terms of money the're paid and transfer fees considering the way they can transform a side.

Zero excuse to be able to get one
 
Unread 16-06-2023, 01:23 PM
dunk
 
Default

Canít see us being after this bloke tbh. Might be a link to entice someone else to do business, hopefully.
 
Unread 16-06-2023, 01:25 PM
atticusgrinch
 
Default

It was just an excuse for the puns on his name tbh
 
Unread 16-06-2023, 01:29 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
It was just an excuse for the puns on his name tbh
Whatís his name?
 
Unread 16-06-2023, 01:30 PM
andyroo
 
Default

FFS dunk
 
Unread 16-06-2023, 01:31 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen
 
Default

This one always made a lot of sense on the face of it. Played under ETH at Ajax; very good ball distribution. Inter had a strong defensive record this season in Europe w/ Onana having most saves in the competition. Obv. made the European Cup final with them, and came close to making it with Ajax too.

Conversely, strange that he left Ajax on a free for only 3 mil a year salary. Would have thought if he was held in very high esteem one of the more moneyed teams would have come in for him.
 
Unread 16-06-2023, 01:31 PM
andyroo
 
Default

Could we see a transfer tug of war?
 
Unread 16-06-2023, 01:33 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikvanHaaksbergen
This one always made a lot of sense on the face of it. Played under ETH at Ajax; very good ball distribution. Inter had a strong defensive record this season in Europe w/ Onana having most saves in the competition. Obv. made the European Cup final with them, and came close to making it with Ajax too.

Conversely, strange that he left Ajax on a free for only 3 mil a year salary. Would have thought if he was held in very high esteem one of the more moneyed teams would have come in for him.
Got a drugs ban didnít he.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
FFS dunk
 
Unread 16-06-2023, 01:37 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Got a drugs ban didnít he.
Ah correct, missed that
 
Unread 16-06-2023, 01:57 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Sounds like a bit of a £#%&!er though.
er..... that's his brother.
 
Unread 16-06-2023, 02:07 PM
NedKelly
 
Default

Torn between just snapping him up as a decent replacement or playing the longer game and finding a genuine top class keeper - we could end up with neither if we donít play it smart.

Half of my heart is with Onana, Onana.
 
Unread 22-06-2023, 10:11 AM
armchair
 
Default

 
Unread 22-06-2023, 01:29 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair


Sign him up.
 
Unread 22-06-2023, 08:05 PM
Bonkon
 
Default

How is he at saving shots?
 
Unread 22-06-2023, 08:09 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

I wonder will it be like when de gea first signed for us and officials will just sort of let opposing players smash him into the net and wrestle him every week because he "has to learn about the physical nature of the premier league"?
 
Unread 22-06-2023, 08:11 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkon
How is he at saving shots?
Didn't think that was important nowadays. As long as they can kick a ball, that's all that matters...
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Andre Onana
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Manchester United competing with Chelsea for Interís Andrť Onana fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 15-06-2023 01:40 PM
'Hassle' - Erik ten Hag's history with Andre Onana might threaten a potential Manchester United tran fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 14-06-2023 04:20 AM
Manchester United 'interested' in Andre Onana and more transfer rumours fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 25-03-2023 09:20 AM
Ajax goalkeeper Andre Onana opens up on being made to feel like an 'outcast' during his drugs ban fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 30-12-2021 01:20 AM
Ajax CEO Edwin van der Sar leaps to defence of Andre Onana after doping ban fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 06-02-2021 01:40 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:26 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.