United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 05-12-2021, 05:01 PM
saffers

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSS

Great start to the RR era.

Unread 05-12-2021, 05:01 PM
My Name is Heath

Astounded to see Elanga of Avalor make an appearance.

Delighted for Fred.

Never a CDM.

Unread 05-12-2021, 05:02 PM
RARAMSES

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
not at all.

he is our best midfielder after pogba.
a starting Brazilian international , he is being let down by the Scotland’s 3rd choice CB who he is lumbered with.

pep is a very big fan of Fred.
After Pogba you can't give up can you Pogbas a busted flush all image not the talent he and you think he has all your talk about Bruno he done more for the club then Pogba ever has

saffers

Old trafford no longer an easy 3 points now that we have an actual coach.

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Yep to all. Would like to see Beeky instead of The Scottish Player next game. McTommers had a proper holocaust.
He will get better with time under ralf. It looks like he is playing without confidence . He is quite tentative . Think he pressed well, his distribution wasn’t great

Unread 05-12-2021, 05:03 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Yup he’s had one day training 😂. They will build on it. The style of play probably comes form that first 40 mins. Tailed off towards the end , don’t know if they just ran out Of legs. Hope he plays a complete different XI for young boys, gives them time to work on training methods and a bit of match rest
I was actually surprised by just how clear it was from the first minute. Three big fundamental differences that are features of his coaching:

Pressing all over the pitch.
Quicker passing from front to back.
The 4-2-2-2 formation.

It wasn’t perfect and we couldn’t keep it going the whole game, but it was always about winning today. We’ve found a way to win ugly since Ole left. He talked about it himself, but couldn’t do it.

Everyone worked their arse off too. All of them. Good to see.

Unread 05-12-2021, 05:06 PM
red in cumbria

Three wins and a draw since Ole sacked, maybe they had stopped playing for him after all.

Unread 05-12-2021, 05:07 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Three wins and a draw since Ole sacked, maybe they had stopped playing for him after all.
You think?

Unread 05-12-2021, 05:07 PM
Bion

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
YEEEEEEEEEESSSSS

Great start to the RR era.

Unread 05-12-2021, 05:08 PM
armchair

Ronaldo pressing is hilarious. He's so earnest. I love the guy.

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
I was actually surprised by just how clear it was from the first minute. Three big fundamental differences that are features of his coaching:

Pressing all over the pitch.
Quicker passing from front to back.
The 4-2-2-2 formation.

It wasn’t perfect and we couldn’t keep it going the whole game, but it was always about winning today. We’ve found a way to win ugly since Ole left. He talked about it himself, but couldn’t do it.

Everyone worked their arse off too. All of them. Good to see.
I think the full backs were our best players. Once they start to learn the system a bit better it will only be good things for us.

marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RARAMSES
After Pogba you can't give up can you Pogbas a busted flush all image not the talent he and you think he has all your talk about Bruno he done more for the club then Pogba ever has
Pogba will come back and make the most of the free roll we are wasting on Bruno.

Unread 05-12-2021, 05:09 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Pogba will come back and make the most of the free roll we are wasting on Bruno.

Dasilvatwins

Quote:

The day on here when he eventually £#%&!s off in the summer() will produce better gifs than the legendary Vidal or sneijder threads

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Ronaldo pressing is hilarious. He's so earnest. I love the guy.
People calling one of the hardest working individuals to have ever lived "lazy" was funny while it lasted.

Unread 05-12-2021, 05:11 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
People calling one of the hardest working individuals to have ever lived "lazy" was funny while it lasted.
He's an inspirational figure. Again, pressed more than Rashford.

Unread 05-12-2021, 05:12 PM
jem

was a good game to watch. still limitations of certain players regarding pace and sloppy passing, but at least the odd mistake is forgivable playing like this. lucky ayew is shit, though.

Unread 05-12-2021, 05:13 PM
puressence

Felt like last man standing backing Fred. My boy Ralfs most important player. £#%&!ing love him. First half really enjoyable. Harder second. What a difference two full backs make to the team.

Unread 05-12-2021, 05:14 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Felt like last man standing backing Fred. My boy Ralfs most important player. £#%&!ing love him. First half really enjoyable. Harder second. What a difference two full backs make to the team.
You were hating on him last week pol.

Unread 05-12-2021, 05:15 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Believe and Marlo were both far more vocal in their support of Fred.