United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 25-11-2014, 03:02 AM
Sparky***

He keeps the interviewers on the back foot without being rude or aggressive. It's how he should be.

I sense he's already growing tired of them though. Hopefully won't be long before he just wanders off halfway through out of boredom.

Unread 25-11-2014, 03:05 AM
S/Side.Red

"It's a big day. It's a significant moment for you isn't it?"

"No..."

Zero £#%&!s given.

Unread 25-11-2014, 03:06 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He keeps the interviewers on the back foot without being rude or aggressive. It's how he should be.

I sense he's already growing tired of them though. Hopefully won't be long before he just wanders off halfway through out of boredom.
Nah....Don't want that....King Kenny done that and despite being a United supporter, I found it embarrassing and couldn't condone it.

Much prefer it if he headbutts Shreeves, grabs the microphone and roars into the camera, "My Philosophy!....MINE!!!!"

Unread 25-11-2014, 04:16 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
"It's a big day. It's a significant moment for you isn't it?"

"No..."

Zero £#%&!s given.

he's great quality

Unread 25-11-2014, 04:20 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Nah....Don't want that....King Kenny done that and despite being a United supporter, I found it embarrassing and couldn't condone it.

Much prefer it if he headbutts Shreeves, grabs the microphone and roars into the camera, "My Philosophy!....MINE!!!!"
kenny was always rude and aggressive. He was the total opposite to van gaal in interviews.

Kenny's tactic was to be as deliberately awkward as possible, stubborn and cantankerous, bordering on stroppy. The times he'd get asked a perfectly straight forward question and immediately fire back with some snarky comment or attempt to turn the tables on the interviewer like he was conducting psychological warfare.

Unread 25-11-2014, 04:31 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
kenny was always rude and aggressive. He was the total opposite to van gaal in interviews.

Kenny's tactic was to be as deliberately awkward as possible, stubborn and cantankerous, bordering on stroppy. The times he'd get asked a perfectly straight forward question and immediately fire back with some snarky comment or attempt to turn the tables on the interviewer like he was conducting psychological warfare.
I'm not sure that was a tactic as such. He just is awkward, stubborn and cantankerous bordering on stroppy.

Unread 25-11-2014, 04:32 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
I'm not sure that was a tactic as such. He just is awkward, stubborn and cantankerous bordering on stroppy.
and pissed.

Unread 25-11-2014, 04:32 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
and pissed.
Actually slightly better company when he is.

Unread 25-11-2014, 04:37 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

king kenny's interviews were both delicious & disgusting when he was coming to the end.

it was like watching a corpse decompose. And it's LIVE!