United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-10-2022, 10:39 PM
westcoastvan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
He's a c*** & hugely over-rated.
To think he almost went to United under Ole, which I imagine would have suited his level far better.... Grealish is definitely not worth £100 mill.

Hard to believe he cost the same amount as Haaland.

Unread 02-10-2022, 10:40 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastvan
To think he almost went to United under Ole, which I imagine would have suited his level far better.... Grealish is definitely not worth £100 mill.

Haaland didn't cost £100m...

Unread 02-10-2022, 10:41 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

Haaland didn't cost £100m...
Yes he did.

Unread 02-10-2022, 10:42 PM
Switching Off

The similar threads are all Waffles

Except the first one

Unread 02-10-2022, 10:51 PM
atticusgrinch

Wouldn't even countenance being managed by Ole again after playing for him at Molde.

He bloody knew!

Unread 02-10-2022, 10:59 PM
Sparky***

I don't really understand the point you're making here that we've not had rammed down our throats by every media outlet under the sun.

Yes Haaland is very good. City are very good at playing to his strengths. What do you want us all to have a good cry because he didn't come here?

Unread 02-10-2022, 11:34 PM
Chris Quayd

Exactly, should take a leaf out of Sparky’s book and stop whinging about the blatantly obvious

Unread 02-10-2022, 11:35 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Exactly, should take a leaf out of Sparky’s book and stop whinging about the blatantly obvious

Unread 03-10-2022, 12:48 AM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastvan

I’ve never believed for a moment he was coming here.

With the Raiola connection and his City/Leeds association, he was always going to have his pick of club and it was never going to be United.

Unread 03-10-2022, 12:58 AM
Wayne Jenkins

City were going to win the league with or without him. They need to win the Champions League for it to really pay off.

This mercenary #@&%! will be off soon enough and spend his real prime years in Spain.

Unread 03-10-2022, 07:13 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Yes he did.
He cost £54m. (Not including agent fees).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
The similar threads are all Waffles

Except the first one
What can I say, I knew a player when I saw one

Unread 03-10-2022, 08:23 AM
Patty_b

Quote:

Yeah I'm sure he did. And I bet they made some of that back by selling Jackie Chan some one coat gloss.

Unread 03-10-2022, 08:30 AM
Pop

He's probably on £54m a week. Or at least will be half way through the season when Daddy and his agents want to renegotiate his contact after he bags his 40th goal of the season in January.

Unread 03-10-2022, 08:39 AM
NedKelly

£54 mil

Unread 03-10-2022, 09:01 AM
Medlock

What next, the Francis Lee appreciation thread?

Unread 03-10-2022, 09:02 AM
dunk

Quote:

Fees for agent and his dad were £44m. Are you just pretending they don’t exist? The reason the transfer fee was set so low is so the greedy @#%&!s could get their own transfer fee. He cost £98m.

Why are you trying to pretend City got a bargain?

Absolutely everybody knew this lad was going to bag goals galore, wtf are you trying to gain glory by repeating what everybody knew?

It’s like claiming you know a player because you saw Messi score for Barca at 16, you plum.

Unread 03-10-2022, 09:09 AM
Jethro

Couldn't give a £#%&!. He's a ridiculous goal scorer, there is zero doubt about that. But put Francis Jeffers in this City team and he scores 30.

It's the perfect vomit inducing match.

Unread 03-10-2022, 09:10 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Fees for agent and his dad were £44m. Are you just pretending they don’t exist? The reason the transfer fee was set so low is so the greedy @#%&!s could get their own transfer fee. He cost £98m.

Absolutely everybody knew this lad was going to bag goals galore, wtf are you trying to gain glory by repeating what everybody knew?

It’s like claiming you know a player because you saw Messi score for Barca at 16, you plum.
I was taking the piss re knowing a player when I see one ffs.

Who is Messi?

£100m is still a bargain.

Unread 03-10-2022, 09:34 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Jenkins
City were going to win the league with or without him. They need to win the Champions League for it to really pay off.

This mercenary #@&%! will be off soon enough and spend his real prime years in Spain.
I distinctly remember many of us saying the same about Aguero and even David Silva. Didn't happen.

Unread 03-10-2022, 09:48 AM
Sparky***

Quote:

If his true cost was £54m then there's no way barcelona, bayern or madrid wouldn't have been at the front of the line. The fact is he cost near on £100m all things considered. Nobody ever says "Pogba cost United £69m" do they? No because he had 20 million in agents fees on top of that.

The fact is none of these other clubs were willing to entertain handing over 44 million to his dad and his agent.
Closed Thread