United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 17-08-2022, 10:54 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Or maybe we arent in for most of these players and they are just tedious made up twitter shit that the twitter trio seem to post none stop.
You doubt we were in for De Jong and Rabiot? I know 90% of this stuff is %@#$&!s, but that wasn’t. Going from him to him is alarming enough even if nothing else is true.

Unread 17-08-2022, 10:55 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Wouldn’t be a classic transfer window disaster without a player using us as leverage for a new deal.

https://twitter.com/unitedstandmufc/...OfyUE1sjRBI13w

Glad it’s taken the club just 14 weeks to notice that FDJ might be unattainable.
So another midfielder Utd bid for even though they don't know if the player wants to come

Unread 17-08-2022, 11:06 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
You doubt we were in for De Jong and Rabiot? I know 90% of this stuff is %@#$&!s, but that wasn’t. Going from him to him is alarming enough even if nothing else is true.
Tbf de jong is a done deal. Just ask saffers

Unread 17-08-2022, 11:11 AM
Vedder

So Madrid get his best years and we get the 30 year old won everything only motivated by money version. Sounds about right. Would be an awful £#%&!ing signing.

Unread 17-08-2022, 11:15 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
https://twitter.com/unitedstandmufc/...m1IBhxpnWioLjQ

So Madrid get his best years and we get the 30 year old won everything only motivated by money version. Sounds about right. Would be an awful £#%&!ing signing.
Interest has been there for weeks but they decide to go for Rabiot first?

Unread 17-08-2022, 11:19 AM
dunk

Quote:

And we contribute to their Bellingham fund/pay for half of Tchouameni

Unread 17-08-2022, 11:20 AM
windy waffles

Quote:

Come on pal.

He's a £#%&!ing great player. Levels above what we have currently.

Unread 17-08-2022, 11:25 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Come on pal.

He's a f***ing great player. Levels above what we have currently.
I'm sure you said the same about a certain German when we signed him from Bayern

Casemiro looks a great player but how great will he look alongside Bruno and Fred instead of Modric and Kroos

This has coming for the money and not being arsed disaster signing written all over it

Unread 17-08-2022, 11:28 AM
dunk

Quote:
Come on pal.

So were Falcao, Matic, Zlatan, Cavani, Schweinsteiger, Ronaldo etc. except they weren’t.

Unread 17-08-2022, 11:47 AM
Vedder

Quote:
Come on pal.

He’s a good player but how motivated is he to play for us let’s be honest, we should be planning further ahead than needing to replace him in 2/3 years.

Unread 17-08-2022, 06:13 PM
Dr Stranger

Im gonna go ahead and say we won’t manage that.

Us going about our transfer business this summer:

Unread 18-08-2022, 11:19 AM
dunk

I’m sorry, but paying €70-80m and doubling the wage on a 4-5 year contract for a 30 year old Brazilian is utterly £#%&!ing idiotic, even by United’s standards.

Unread 18-08-2022, 11:51 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I’m sorry, but paying €70-80m and doubling the wage on a 4-5 year contract for a 30 year old Brazilian is utterly £#%&!ing idiotic, even by United’s standards.
Cultural Reset

Unread 18-08-2022, 12:42 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Wheoever they sign now is a standard panic buy reactive signing.

This reeks of them trying to sign a big name and pay the big bucks before a big game to reduce the negativity and shite that’s going round.

“Hey look, we sign the best, hey look we can still spend money “ strong chance the £#%&!ers have taken a loan at the club.

Everything is damage control for the glazers. If there was any ounce of ambition they would have wrapped this up weeks ago.

Like you said, ageing midfielder on extortionate wages and transfer fee . There was a report a few days back with murtough and Arnold contacting Woodward for help. Naturally was brushed aside as balls, but this reeks of something @#%&! Woodward would do.

One or two signings won’t sort this. New owners and a new XI. If they wanted a reset they should have signed a atleast 4-5 players. They should have done it before the season starts . Right now we have two first teamers, an ageing player who is still quality but will not be able to play 40 -45 games a season and Martinez.
They should have sold more than one player

Clowns running the club , scurrying like rats to sign players to simply stem the flow of hate and hope it goes away. Having their pants pulled down and having zero accountability for it .

The scouse game will be interesting, plenty of protests planned. I hope it never gets to this and somehow we beat the scousers but if they are getting hammered by them I can see shit hitting the fan to levels we haven’t seen before.

If there’s any consolation it’s only June and FDJ should be starting

Unread 18-08-2022, 12:44 PM
Dr Stranger

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Wheoever they sign now is a standard panic buy reactive signing.

This reeks of them trying to sign a big name and pay the big bucks before a big game to reduce the negativity and shite that’s going round.

“Hey look, we sign the best, hey look we can still spend money “ strong chance the £#%&!ers have taken a loan at the club.

Everything is damage control for the glazers. If there was any ounce of ambition they would have wrapped this up weeks ago.

Like you said, ageing midfielder on extortionate wages and transfer fee . There was a report a few days back with murtough and Arnold contacting Woodward for help. Naturally was brushed aside as balls, but this reeks of something @#%&! Woodward would do.

One or two signings won’t sort this. New owners and a new XI. If they wanted a reset they should have signed always 4-5 players. They should have done it before the season starts . They should have sold more than one player

Clowns running the club , scurrying like rats to sign players to simply stem the flow of hate and hope it goes away.

The scouse game will be interesting, plenty of protests planned. I hope it never gets to this and somehow we beat the scousers but if they are getting hammered by them I can see shit hitting the fan to levels we haven’t seen before.

Unread 18-08-2022, 12:48 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Oh

Unread 18-08-2022, 12:49 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
You do know not everything that’s on a tweet is true?

Unread 18-08-2022, 12:56 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
You do know not everything that’s on a tweet is true?
Which tweet ? The one you're making up endless scenarios about or the one the quashes them ?

Unread 18-08-2022, 01:11 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Which tweet ? The one you're making up endless scenarios about or the one the quashes them ?
Erm the one in the quote…the one that you linked to..

You know…the point of the quote…to reference the text in the quote and comment on it.

I mean the whole point of the quotes function is for this exact reason.

Unread 18-08-2022, 01:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Erm the one in the quote…the one that you linked to..

You know…the point of the quote…to reference the text in the quote and comment on it.

I mean the whole point of the quotes function is for this exact reason.
So we're believing the ones that say we're doubling his wages and not the ones that say we are not.....

Seems a good plan....