Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-08-2022, 09:57 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Little #@&%!s.

Keep using my name for clout.

If FDJ doesnt join us there will not be any new account. I will honour the bet.

Its a loss for the forum, people will notice my absence and continue to speak of me. Its not like when certain other forumistas leave/flounce and nobody notices.

You claim to enjoy that I am leaving but I have a feeling you guys will be in tears on deadline day if I have to pick up my stuff and leave. You are nothing but cloutchasers.

Respect me.
Now that's just rude.

Unread 29-08-2022, 10:10 PM
jem

Quote:
Its a loss for the forum, people will notice my absence and continue to speak of me. Its not like when certain other forumistas leave/flounce and nobody notices.
sorry to inform you, but it will be exactly the same as if any other forumista left. just like that guy that left that no one even noticed.

Unread 29-08-2022, 10:39 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
"Hello my name is Snaffers, yes that'll do..... "

Quote:
Little #@&%!s.

You claim to enjoy that I am leaving but I have a feeling you guys will be in tears on deadline day if I have to pick up my stuff and leave. You are nothing but cloutchasers.

Respect me.

Unread 29-08-2022, 11:12 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Little #@&%!s.

Respect me.
This forum will become a shrine and punks and skins and rastas will all gather round and hold their hands in sorrow for their fallen leader. And all the grown-ups will say, ‘But why are the kids crying?’ And the kids will say, ‘Haven’t you heard?".............

Unread 29-08-2022, 11:32 PM
tatty

Quote:
Little #@&%!s.

Respect me.
Another forum is going to get the greatest ever deadline day free signing nqat.

Unread 30-08-2022, 01:00 AM
marlo

Quote:
Little #@&%!s.

Respect me.

bro you can’t go.

de jong or no de jong. Stay with us here. Your part of the FT family.

Unread 30-08-2022, 01:38 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
bro you can’t go.

not a favourite family member, obviously; more an illegitimate backstairs kind of relative, who nobody really likes

Unread 30-08-2022, 01:39 AM
Stickman

Quote:
bro you can’t go.

This. Absolutely love reading what Saffers has to say

Unread 30-08-2022, 07:03 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
Little #@&%!s.

Respect me.

Unread 30-08-2022, 08:30 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
We've been repeatedly told over and over that he doesn't want to leave barcelona, his girlfriend is happy there, they've just bought a house etc etc

so why would he go to Liverpool?
They don’t have the funds to facilitate it either . It’s between Barcelona, us and Chelsea. We have just spent 80mill Antony and another 50 mill in Casemiro. Cannot see the funds being available unless they take loans out on the club…. 93%

Unread 30-08-2022, 08:44 AM
Pop

@#%&!. Hope he chokes on the hors d'oeuvres.

Unread 30-08-2022, 09:22 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
They don’t have the funds to facilitate it either . It’s between Barcelona, us and Chelsea. We have just spent 80mill Antony and another 50 mill in Casemiro. Cannot see the funds being available unless they take loans out on the club…. 93%
Let's see

There were sages on here saying we could only net spend 20 million or so a window. Last seen backtracking across numerous threads

Unread 30-08-2022, 09:36 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
@#%&!. Hope he chokes on the hors d'oeuvres.
Bit harsh on Saffers.

Unread 30-08-2022, 09:40 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Little #@&%!s.

Respect me.
stop being such an absolute fanny.

stay, please, even if it's just for the kids, love....

Unread 30-08-2022, 09:43 AM
puressence

Quote:
little #@&%!s.

If fdj doesnt join us there will not be any new account. I will honour the bet.

You claim to enjoy that i am leaving but i have a feeling you guys will be in tears on deadline day if i have to pick up my stuff and leave. You are nothing but cloutchasers.

Respect me.
id rather you stayed tbh .. So i can constantly remind you

Unread 30-08-2022, 09:55 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
id rather you stayed tbh .. So i can constantly remind you

Unread 30-08-2022, 10:03 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
bro you can’t go.

This. We need a referendum on this.

Saffers, would you be willing to abide by a poll result if FDJ somehow doesnt sign?

Unread 30-08-2022, 10:12 AM
dunk

Saffers staying is a small price to pay for a competent midfielder under the age of 30 for the first time in a decade tbh.

Unread 30-08-2022, 10:14 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
This. We need a referendum on this.

Saffers, would you be willing to abide by a poll result if FDJ somehow doesnt sign?
Happy to set up ASAP as it gives me great joy making polls. Just give me the nod and it’s done.

Unread 30-08-2022, 10:22 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Happy to set up ASAP as it gives me great joy making polls. Just give me the nod and it’s done.
Go for it, assuming Saffers is willing to abide by the result should this signing not come off. The democratic will of the forum carries some weight.
Closed Thread