United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 18-10-2022, 10:11 PM
NedKelly

Rooting for him. Don’t like how some people have been so eager to laugh at him on here; he’s had a rough time since joining and I think there’s a good player in there. Go on Donny.

The big Don

Unread 18-10-2022, 10:11 PM
Dasilvatwins

Hopefully he can come in and give Eriksen some real competition. At the very least take some of the burden that’s currently on Eriksen

Unread 18-10-2022, 10:14 PM
Bunker Buster

He can bench Bruno for me right away.....

Getting absolutely sick of him feigning injury and constantly bitching at refs, added to his inability to score or contribute I'm finding it very hard to like him much ...

Unread 18-10-2022, 10:21 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Getting absolutely sick of him feigning injury and constantly bitching at refs, added to his inability to score or contribute I'm finding it very hard to like him much ...
I find myself agreeing with Bunks quite a lot these days.

Unread 18-10-2022, 10:28 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:

He’s really starting to piss me off.

Spends that much time getting irate that whenever ball falls to him he completely spanners it into orbit.

Lead by example, not childishness.

Unread 18-10-2022, 11:23 PM
Wayne Jenkins

Too slow, not well suited to the Prem it seems, and his best position is as a no.10.

Would make sense to sell him to fund a top level box-to-box midfielder and a striker.

Unread 18-10-2022, 11:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Jenkins
Too slow, not well suited to the Prem it seems, and his best position is as a no.10.

Would make sense to sell him to fund a top level box-to-box midfielder and a striker.
Not sure we’re getting the pair of them for £12m pal..

Unread 19-10-2022, 12:52 AM
Wayne Jenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Not sure we’re getting the pair of them for £12m pal..
Lol yeah, more a case of every little helps.

Can see us going for a Fisher-Price striker in January as things stand.

Unread 19-10-2022, 05:42 AM
Joe Biden

Bruno needs benching but not for this charlatan.

Unread 19-10-2022, 07:52 AM
windy waffles

Delighted for Donny.

Big fan...

Unread 19-10-2022, 09:35 AM
redhegemony

So far ETHs player judgement has been very sound so we have to trust him.

Unread 19-10-2022, 09:37 AM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
So far ETHs player judgement has been very sound so we have to trust him.
He's trying to pump his resale value. He knows beek is crap but he can't exactly come out and say it. Look at how he got rid of Maguire.

Unread 19-10-2022, 09:42 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
He's trying to pump his resale value. He knows beek is crap but he can't exactly come out and say it. Look at how he got rid of Maguire.
May be the case time will tell but if that's the strategy then fine.

Unread 19-10-2022, 11:32 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
He could say nothing.

Unread 19-10-2022, 12:39 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Rooting for him. Don’t like how some people have been so eager to laugh at him on here; he’s had a rough time since joining and I think there’s a good player in there. Go on Donny.

The big Don
Bit of an odd signing, under the circumstances but would be £#%&!ing ace for the lad to emerge.

Unread 19-10-2022, 12:41 PM
atticusgrinch

Must be working on him behind the scenes, turning him into a pound shop De Jong.

Could be his greatest creation.

Unread 19-10-2022, 12:42 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
He knows beek is crap but he can't exactly come out and say it.
He won the domestic treble WITH him playing every game and getting nominated for the BdO

Unread 19-10-2022, 12:42 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Bit of an odd signing, under the circumstances but would be £#%&!ing ace for the lad to emerge.

Unread 19-10-2022, 12:43 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

Unread 19-10-2022, 01:14 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
He won the domestic treble WITH him playing every game and getting nominated for the BdO

Ajax have won all sorts with davvy klassen as the captain. Its a crap league that makes judging the quality of its players very difficult. Beek is Dutch league standard. Antony after only a few games has shown he's of a much higher standard.