United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Unread 10-08-2012, 12:49 PM
Sloppy
 
Default England squad v Italy

The Squad

Goalkeepers: Jack Butland (Birmingham City), Joe Hart (Manchester City), John Ruddy (Norwich City).

Defenders: Leighton Baines (Everton), Ryan Bertrand (Chelsea), Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Steven Caulker (Tottenham Hotspur), Phil Jagielka (Everton), Kyle Walker (Tottenham Hotspur).

Midfielders: Michael Carrick (Manchester United), Tom Cleverley (Manchester United), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), Adam Johnson (Manchester City), Jake Livermore (Tottenham Hotspur), James Milner (Manchester City), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal), Jack Rodwell (Everton), Ashley Young (Manchester United).

Forwards: Andy Carroll (Liverpool), Jermain Defoe (Tottenham Hotspur), Daniel Sturridge (Chelsea), Theo Walcott (Arsenal).
 
Unread 10-08-2012, 01:04 PM
Gruber
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
The Squad

Goalkeepers: Jack Butland (Birmingham City), Joe Hart (Manchester City), John Ruddy (Norwich City).

Defenders: Leighton Baines (Everton), Ryan Bertrand (Chelsea), Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Steven Caulker (Tottenham Hotspur), Phil Jagielka (Everton), Kyle Walker (Tottenham Hotspur).

Midfielders: Michael Carrick (Manchester United), Tom Cleverley (Manchester United), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), Adam Johnson (Manchester City), Jake Livermore (Tottenham Hotspur), James Milner (Manchester City), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal), Jack Rodwell (Everton), Ashley Young (Manchester United).

Forwards: Andy Carroll (Liverpool), Jermain Defoe (Tottenham Hotspur), Daniel Sturridge (Chelsea), Theo Walcott (Arsenal).
Foward line :shakehead:
 
Unread 10-08-2012, 01:11 PM
dunk
 
Default

So they've left out the bulk of the players that went to the Euro's but included team GB?
 
Unread 10-08-2012, 01:13 PM
redrose
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
The Squad

Goalkeepers: Jack Butland (Birmingham City), Joe Hart (Manchester City), John Ruddy (Norwich City).

Defenders: Leighton Baines (Everton), Ryan Bertrand (Chelsea), Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Steven Caulker (Tottenham Hotspur), Phil Jagielka (Everton), Kyle Walker (Tottenham Hotspur).

Midfielders: Michael Carrick (Manchester United), Tom Cleverley (Manchester United), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), Adam Johnson (Manchester City), Jake Livermore (Tottenham Hotspur), James Milner (Manchester City), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal), Jack Rodwell (Everton), Ashley Young (Manchester United).

Forwards: Andy Carroll (Liverpool), Jermain Defoe (Tottenham Hotspur), Daniel Sturridge (Chelsea), Theo Walcott (Arsenal).
No Rooney??
 
Unread 10-08-2012, 01:14 PM
Ginners
 
Default

about time rooney was dropped
 
Unread 10-08-2012, 01:15 PM
Sloppy
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose
No Rooney??
Hodgson always planned to leave out Cole, Gerrard, Rooney etc in interests of experimentation.
 
Unread 10-08-2012, 01:17 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

what? when the f*** is this happening?
 
Unread 10-08-2012, 01:18 PM
Sloppy
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
what? when the f*** is this happening?
Wednesday.Great timing
 
Unread 10-08-2012, 01:20 PM
redstu7
 
Default

no rio. its a f***in joke that squad.
 
Unread 10-08-2012, 01:21 PM
Gruber
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstu7
no rio. its a f***in joke that squad.
probably better for us tbf given the fact Froggie is talking up Carrick and a fill in centre back for the start of the season.
 
Unread 10-08-2012, 01:44 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Better squad than went to the Euros.
 
Unread 10-08-2012, 01:45 PM
redrose
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruber
probably better for us tbf given the fact Froggie is talking up Carrick and a fill in centre back for the start of the season.
True, prob best he gets injured in a meaningless pre season international rather than play centre back for United.
 
Unread 10-08-2012, 01:50 PM
Gruber
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose
True, prob best he gets injured in a meaningless pre season international rather than play centre back for United.
thats the point I was making ffs
 
Unread 10-08-2012, 02:03 PM
Zorg
 
Default

Wait, what? A friendly this week?

ffs
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: England squad v Italy
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
England-Italy taff Football 1054 01-07-2012 04:34 PM
PAID: England v Italy naes_sean Settled 3 24-06-2012 09:34 PM
Euro 2012: Leonardo Bonucci in Italy squad despite match-fixing probe fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 29-05-2012 01:00 PM
Euro 2012: Mario Balotelli named in Italy squad fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 14-05-2012 08:20 AM
Euro 2012: Italy name provisional squad fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 14-05-2012 01:00 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:13 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.